Hair

Reader x Ken (Ryan Gosling)

Y/n nervously enters the living room, half-expecting Ken to be taken aback by her bold hair transformation. As she steps closer, she notices a puzzled yet fascinated look on his face. "Hey, Ken. Surprise!" she says, attempting to hide her anxiety.

Ken's eyes widen, and a smile spreads across his face. "Wow, Y/n, your new hair color is amazing! It suits you so well," he compliments, genuinely impressed by her courage to try something different.
Feeling relieved and grateful for his positive response, Y/n beams and sits down next to him.

"I'm glad you like it," she replies, her fingers lightly brushing her new colorful locks.
Curiosity getting the better of him, Ken asks, "What inspired you to choose this unique combination?"

Y/n takes a moment to gather her thoughts before responding, "Well, I wanted something fun and expressive."
Ken smiles, admiring her thoughtfulness. "It's beautiful, just like you," he says sweetly, making her heart flutter.

As they sit together on the couch, Ken suggests, "Why don't we take this to the next level? Let me create a gorgeous braid for you, studded with flowers to complement your new look."

Y/n's eyes light up with excitement as she agrees, "Yes, that sounds lovely!"
Ken skillfully gathers her vibrant hair into an intricate braid, carefully weaving in delicate flowers that accentuate the orange and blue tones. With every gentle touch, he expresses his love and admiration for her, making her feel cherished and valued.

As the braid takes shape, Y/n can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of contentment. She knows she's found a partner who not only embraces her uniqueness but also celebrates it. The way Ken looks at her and the care he puts into creating this masterpiece on her head reaffirm their deep connection.

Once he finishes, Y/n looks in the mirror, and tears of joy shimmer in her eyes. "Ken, thank you. This is so much more than just a hairdo," she says softly, feeling grateful for the love and support he consistently shows her.
He wraps his arms around her and whispers, "You are a work of art, Y/n, and I love every part of you."
As they spend the evening together, basking in the comfort of each other's company, Y/n realizes that this small yet significant moment has brought them even closer.