Flowers

Reader x Ken (Ryan Gosling)

There was a book you held dear to you. It was special, probably far more special than any of the books you had collected before. This one you made it yourself it was an album but not your average photo album, this album contended all the flowers you ever received from Ken since you started dating. After he finally found his true self, you become friends and after sometime you started dating.
There was a light knocking on your door. When you opened it, Ken was standing there with a bouquet of sunflowers. His smile was just as bright and cheery as the flowers themselves.
"Anniversary, my dear!" He handed the flowers to a stunned you.
"Uh?"
"2 anniversary of the first time we held hands! Also, I couldn't find a greeting card for that so I made one" He gave you a cheeky grin and gave you the card. You were confused for a second and giggled, you always like how Ken is so expressive. He stepped into your home while you filled a vase with water and trimmed the ends of the flowers. "I was wondering if perhaps you'd like to go out for dinner to celebrate. It'd be my treat!"
"You don't have to do that, Ken." Ken shook his head. "I want to. I'm happy I've gotten to know you and that you've become my girlfriend. Therefore, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't." "Ok, lest go"

The next day you had fallen ill. You felt absolutely miserable, even more so due to the fact that you hadn't been able to see your boyfriend. However, while you were sleeping, Ken had used the spare key you've gifted him to allow himself in your home. He called out your name while looking around the house for you. When he saw you asleep in your bed, he sighed in relief.
The blond went to go fill a vase with cold water and placed a bunch of bright yellow daffodils in it. He slowly made his way back to your bedroom and placed the flowers on your side table. His hand drifted towards your head and moved some strands of hair out of your face.
"[Y/N]," he cooed softly. "I know what to do"

Ken's caring nature was in full display as he observed you sleeping peacefully. He didn't want to disturb your rest, but he wanted to make sure you were comfortable and well taken care of. He remembered how much you loved flowers, and he knew they had the power to brighten your day, even when you were under the weather.

Leaving the room, Ken headed out to make a few stops. First, he went to a local flower shop known for its exquisite arrangements. He wanted to get you a bouquet that would truly lift your spirits. As he browsed through the vibrant blooms, he chose a variety of flowers in different shades of yellow and white, ensuring the bouquet was as cheerful as possible. The bouquet was so large that it needed to be transported in the back of an open truck.
With the bouquet securely placed in the back of the truck, Ken then headed to a nearby chocolate shop. He knew how much you loved chocolates and believed that a sweet treat would be a comforting addition to your day. He picked out an assortment of high-quality chocolates, carefully selecting flavors he knew you enjoyed.

Next, Ken made a quick stop at the pharmacy to gather some over-the-counter medicine that would help alleviate your symptoms. He wanted to ensure that you had everything you needed to recover as quickly as possible. Armed with the medicine, chocolates, and the massive bouquet of flowers, Ken returned to your home.
When he walked back into your bedroom, he saw you stirring awake. Your eyes fluttered open, and you smiled weakly as you noticed Ken's presence.

"Hey, you," he greeted softly, a tender smile on his face. "I hope you're feeling a bit better."
You nodded and managed a small smile. "I'm glad you're here."
"I brought you something to help you feel better," Ken said, placing the bouquet of flowers in a vase on your bedside table. The colors and scents immediately brightened up the room.

"And some chocolates, in case you're up for a little indulgence."
"Thank you, Ken," you murmured, touched by his thoughtfulness.
He reached into his bag and pulled out the medicine, placing it on the table as well. "And don't forget these. Let's make sure you're on the mend."

You saw the flowers and your eyes hide opened "Wow Ken!" You chuckled weakly. "You really have thought of everything, haven't you?" You paused for a moment "How I'm gonna put that in the album" You whispered
He chuckled back, his eyes filled with warmth. "Well, I just want to take care of you, that's all."
As you settled back into your pillows, Ken took a seat beside you, his hand gently resting on yours. "You know, even on days like this, you manage to bring a smile to my face," you said softly.
"I'm glad to hear that," Ken replied, his gaze filled with affection. "Now, let's get you feeling better so we can celebrate properly when you're back on your feet."