Chapter Twenty Three.

~~~~

Jump then we think, leave it all in the game of love
Love...
Run into sin, do it all in the name of fun
Fun...

~~~~

[Rory's outfit]

[Rory's outfit]

Rory~

"WHAT the hell?" A loud voice shouted, jerking me awake

"WHAT the hell?" A loud voice shouted, jerking me awake. "You two better be dressed under that!" I hear my brother's voice warn as I see him standing in the doorway of the Chateau.

Last night, after watching the beautiful sunset and just hanging out at the beach, JJ and I got back to the Chateau, and instantly fell asleep on the pull out sofa in the living room.

"Oh, fuck off, Birdie!" I whined as I snuggled more closer to JJ who was turing to me as well, pulling me closer, groaning from the disturbance caused by my brother. JJ's arms were wrapped around my waist, his shirt missing his upper body as I cuddled closer to his bare chest, heat radiating off of him and making me warm. My one leg was thrown over his hip as we stayed a tangled mess of limbs under the huge and warm blanket that covered us entirely up until only our heads could be seen outside.

"JJ, I swear to god, if you not wearing your pants under that, I'm gonna kill you," John B threatens.

JJ was--in fact-- wearing his grey sweatpants and I had my oversized shirt and shorts on, we had lazily changed our clothes last night before falling face first and dozing off on the sofa.

"Oh, you are being a drama queen, JB," JJ grumbled out, waving his hand off to him. "We are just sleepin'," he added in a muffled mumble.

"You two gotta wake up and get separated," John B says as he pulls the warm blanket, that JJ and I were sharing, off of our bodies. "Now," he adds in warning.

"Let us sleep, fucker!" I grabbed one of the spare pillows, and sit up quickly to throw it at his head, before falling back on the bed.

"John B, get lost, we are tired," JJ muttered out, his voice sleepy and eyes still closed and his body still tangled with mine.