Chapter Forty One. [S2]

~~~~

Your kiss so sweet
Your sweat so sour

Sometimes I'm thinking that I love you

--

The change will do you good
I always knew it would

You know the change will do you good

~~~~

[Rory's outfit]

[Rory's outfit]

----

Rory~

Rory~

JJ and I had sped away on his motorbike, away from the Chateau as we left our friends behind. The rain and wind blurred past us, drenching us as I had my arms snaked tightly around his waist as he drove towards his house. 

When we arrived at the Maybank household, the house empty as Luke was still in jail, we entered it. The last time we were around here, we had cleaned up the place as best as we could, seeing the decently cleaned living room and the couch. The kitchen was cleaner as well, as we had thrown the empty beer and liquor bottles away in the trash.  

"Are you okay, babygirl?" JJ asked as I turned to look at him over my shoulder while making my way to the kitchen. "That fight with Kie was intense," He added. 

"I'm fine. And Kie needed to hear those things... she's been all over the place." I replied, shrugging as I opened the fridge and pulled out a beer bottle. 

"I noticed the tension between Kie and Carter too...just didn't know what to say," JJ shrugged, leaning on the kitchen counter. 

I popped the lid off of the beer bottle and turned to look at JJ. My eyes falling on his muscular arms that were folded on the counter. The muscles pulled taut as he leaned.