🏠2🏠 : The Neighborhood

(Pretend it's apples👆)

"Y/n,  it's almost time to get up."
Poppy's voice was soft was it drifted into my peaceful room,   a delicate coaxing to wake me up.   "Mmm... Gimmeaminute."  My words slurred together since my cheek was burried in my pillow.    "Alright then,  breakfast is almost ready."   A light click indicated that the door was closed,   might as well get up.   Oh wait,  that's right!   Today Poppy and I are heading out to meet her friends Howdy and Eddie!   I sprang out of bed and sifted through the boxes of clothes,  Poppy was kind enough to not dig through them since I've got personal stuff in there.
I put on a cute summer dress with apples on it.  I absolutely love apples,  especially in muffins apple pie, and all kinds of deserts!
I had a matching headband with a cute apple on it matched with white flats.   I put on some apple earrings and I was set.

I got to the kitchen and saw Poppy plating breakfast.  Waffles,  fruits,  and hash browns.   "Let me see,  what juice would you like dear?  I have orange, grape, and apple."
I happily gasped at the mention of apple juice.   "Apple juice please."   A cup of said juice was soon set in front of me,  and we both chatted while we enjoyed eating.
I was definitely way shorter than Poppy,  so I did my best to keep up as we left the house.

A few people passed by us,  and so Poppy introduced me to them.   Sally,  Julie,  and Frank are who we met.   The Neighborhood was absolutely beautiful,   my eyes took in everything I saw.   "Well heya Howdy Poppy!"  The new person caught my attention,  he looks like a mail man.
"Oh good morning Eddie,  I was actually on my way to find you."   I look all the way up at Poppy and then at Eddie.   He had a shocked but happy grin on his face as he shook my hand.  "Well ain't you just a tiny sweet thang.   Pleasure meet'n ya,  the name's Eddie Dear the Neighborhood mail man." 
"Hiya Mr. Deer,  I'm Y/n L/n.  Splendid to make your acquaintance."   He tipped his hat as an extra greeting and continued, "what can I do ya ladies for?"   "Well Mr. Dear I just moved in and thought I'd ask around to see if I could help around."
He thoughtfully nodded and pondered for a moment.   "Well,  I do Know Howdy would like some assistance every now and then.  As for me I wouldn't mind a helper."
I clapped my hands in delight at the idea of helping.   "Wonderful,  Y/n and I were going to stop by Howdy's and get a few things."
"Okie dokie,  I better skedaddle anyway.  You two be safe."   "Will do,  by Mr. Dear."  I said as I smile and wave to his disappearing figure.    With how small I was I reached up and took hold of her wing as if I was holding her hand.   "Let's continue on shall we?"   Poppy happily agreed and we move forward in the direction of Howdy's.