🏠12🏠 : Painting Wally FINALE

Leave a comment here for the community discord link💗

Haaa today I have off from work,  so it's a perfect time to paint Wally.   If he isn't busy of course.    I raced up to Home and stopped right in front of him.
"Good morning Home,  is Wally still sleeping?  It isn't that early,  but I haven't seen him yet."   Home confirmed my suspicion that Wally was still in bed.
"May I come in and wake him up?"
Home made happy noises and opened the front door for me. "Thank you!"
I took my shoes off by the door and snuck up the stairs to Wally's room,   opening and closing the door as silently as possible.
There he was,  laying peacefully resting.
I almost decided not to do what I was about to do.

I jumped onto Wally.

A little 'umph' came out of him from the impact,   but his arms were soon wrapped around me.   "Well good morning to you too."   "Did I jump too hard? That sounded like it hurt."   He shook his head and pulled me under the blanket with him.  "It didn't."  He said as he snuggled into me.    I played with his loose hair,  contemplating whether or not to let him sleep some more.   "Wally,  after a morning nap would you let me paint you?"    "Mmm,  of course.... "

"Wait paint me?  Why didn't you say so?"   He was up and out of bed in no time,  getting dressed in the bathroom and doing his hair.
I giggled at his reaction,  "you silly goose."  I said as we walked down the stairs.
We slipped our shoes on and walked out the door.   "Before we get to that,  let's stop at Julie's."   "Okie!"  I said and held Wally's hand as I skipped.

W

e got to Julie's house and stepped inside when she ushered us in.    "So what do I owe the pleasure?"   "Well Y/n wanted to paint me,  so I thought you could help me pick an outfit."    At those words she started dragging us up the stairs and began droning on.   "Your timing is perfect!  A friend of mine from the city actually sent me samples of the next decade style,  and they luckily are in your size!"   We ended up in a dressing room,  new boxes were stacked up in the corner where she was currently digging through.   She pulled out a yellow warm turtle neck matched with a vibrant blue blazer and pants,  the colors matched Wally perfectly.   "Go ahead and keep em.  Now off you two go."   We were out of her house just as quickly as we were brought in,  making me laugh.    "Ok Wally,  let's head back so you can change."

We pulled out all of the necessary painting supplies before he got dressed.   When he came out I had to fan myself.  HIS POMPADOUR IS DOWN!!!  He chuckled when he saw me and posed in front of Home,  with his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the front door.   "Like what you see Mrs. Darling?"    I almost fainted right then and there.   "Oh absolutely."  I whimpered out.

(Something like this,  but both hands in their respective pockets

(Something like this,  but both hands in their respective pockets.   Outfit inspiration is at the top. )

I gazed at him for a few moments and then got started.     Each stroke felt like magic,   bringing color to the canvas making it beautiful.    I kept looking at him often,  just to admire his looks.   I spent some time on this painting,  I wanna make sure it's perfect.     After a while I gave one final stroke and put my brush down,  admiring what I've made.   I hadn't noticed Wally moving till his arms were around my waist.
"Wow,  it's amazing."  He praised my work and placed a kiss on my cheek.
"Well I had an amazing model."
"I'm hanging this in my room for sure."

I tuned around to face him.
"Good."
We leaned in closer and kissed.   I was slow and sweet,   I can't say it's the best because every kiss is the best.
"I know we just started dating,  but when can I propose?"    I smiled at him and shrugged,  "You tell me Mr. Darling."

Fold,  envelope,  wax seal,  and mail it.
Thank you for coming with me on this Darling adventure.

This isn't the end of our beloved Wally though.   A oneshots book is on the way!
Leave your requests.

Format for requests.

AU:  *insert AU*
Character:  human/puppet
Best Friend in
the Neighborhood:  *optional*
Occupancy:  *optional,  made up jobs in the neighborhood are ok*
Put your requests here if you have any

I'll be doing my own oneshot ideas too.

I do have many other fandom books if you are interested

Thank you for reading 💗💗💗