🏠11🏠 : Warm Morning Admiration

You can pick A B C or D,   I'm doing D for myself

"Squeak squeak."    "Shh Home,  you'll wake her."
Wally's soft voice met my ears as he let his fingers run through my hair,  keeping me in a half asleep state.   "So beautiful... "    he tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear and continued to admire me.    I shifted a little and scooted closer to him,   cuddling into his warm chest.  "Wally?"    "Shh,   go back to sleep Y/n."   I felt a light kiss being pressed to the top of my head,  making me even more sleepy.   I was soon back into a sweet slumber,   one that was cozy and really warm.     When I woke up Wally was gone,  probably down stairs.    I stretched and snuggled into the warm blanket,   "Home,  what time is it?"   He gave me 10 squeaks as an answer.    "10 o'clock already?
Wow I really slept in.   What time did I fall asleep again?  Because I definitely remember calling out Wally's name earlier."
7 squeaks,   man that was 3 hours ago.
"Home,  this is a big dilemma.   I need to get up,  but I'm to comfortable to leave the bed."
(Me all the time ngl)
Home made sounds as if he was laughing.

After a bit the door opened to reveal Wally with a tray of food.    "I heard Home making noise up here,  so I assumed you were awake."     "Yeah,  he was laughing at me because I have a dilemma right now."
Wally set the tray on the nightstand and sat beside me.   "Dilemma?  What for?"
"Well I know I need to get up and get ready for the day,  but I'm too comfortable to get out of this bed."    Wally chuckled and brought the tray into my lap after a sat up,  "Well I don't mind you sleeping in,  so it's up to you whether or not you get up."  
I took a bite of the crispy toast and hummed.
"That doesn't make it easier Wally."   He grinned as I continued eating.  Once I finished I had a plan figured out.
"Home,  time us.   15 more minutes in bed, go!"    Wally looked at me confused,  "Us-  woah!"   I pulled him into the bed and just cuddled him.   Wally was stunned for a moment  but then let out a happy sigh and accepted the circumstances,  burrying his face into my shoulder.    "Um,  Wally?"
"Hmm?"    "Did everyone else head home?"
"Mhmm."   "Ok,  we should definitely do this again sometime."   "Agreed."    We didn't say anything else and just let the 15 minutes pass,   a peaceful silence that was broken by a small kiss that was placed on my neck.
A giggle escaped my lips right as Home let us know the 15 minutes were up.

I followed Wally as he got up,  but the cold air his my bare arms.    I quickly slipped on the blue cardigan Wally gave me and sighed at the warmth.    "I'll walk you back home."  Wally offered as I put my shoes on.   "Aw thank you Wally,  you're such a sweetheart."
With my arm around his we set off into the cold morning air,  with me hanging close to Wally for more heat.   The walk felt too short,  I wanted more time with Wally.   But I guess it's better than freezing.    I gave Wally a kiss on the cheek and went inside,  racing up to my room for warm clothes.
When I came back down I found Poppy knitting in the living room.

"Oh Y/n,  you're back.   Thank goodness you're safe,  it's so cold out today."
I sat down next to her and watched her skillfully work the yarn into patterns,  "Yep,  Wally walked me here.   Actually Poppy,  there's something I wanted to tell you."
She finished knitting the row she was on and then looked at me anticipating what I was going to say.    "Since you've been so kind to let me stay here I thought I'd tell you first.   ...... Wally and I are dating now."   Pink blush dusted my cheeks as I told her,   "It actually just happened last night or this morning,  it was really dark outside so I don't know."    Her face lit up and she squealed.   "Finally!   I'm so happy for you two!"   I nodded and hugged her.    "I honestly can't wait to see what happens next Poppy!"    "Me too!"

My heart raced just thinking about Wally Darling.