👻Halloween👻 : Booooo~

Leave a comment here for the community discord link💗

"Wait up Y/n!"
I giggled as I tossed my Percilla costume on, ignoring Julie's calls. "Julie, I gotta hurry so that I can meet up with Wally." I gushed with flushed cheeks as I finally responded.
He and I were going trick or treating in the town near by as Percilla and Elvis Presley.
"I know, I'm excited for you two. The rest of us will catch up soon, but at least let me get my costume on." She gave a joyful laugh and started changing into her costume.
I checked myself in the mirror one more time and rushed out the door, Julie's happy laughter reaching my ears before I closed the front door to her house.
I almost ran right Wally on my way out, he ended up catching me as a skid to a stop in front of him.

"Why hello." He chuckled and helped me stand back up. "Hi Wally, guess I got a little excited." I couldn't help but admire how good looking Wally was in his Elvis costume. He held his arm out for me to take, and so we were off.
"It's been a while since I've anticipated trick or treating this much Wally." "I feel the same, so let's enjoy tonight."
I nod and leaned my head on him as we walked. "You look dashing as Elvis by the way Wally." "And you look beautiful as Percilla." He kissed my head after speaking, smiling contentedly as we neared the town.
Wally guided me through the town, showing me the best places for candy.

"Trick or Treat!"

We met everyone else half way, but separated not long after for more alone time. We stopped at a diner for milkshakes and cookies, just enjoying our time and dancing on the adjacent dancefloor.
We ended up dancing in a goofy way and laughing in the process. We made our way home after the sun had disappeared, painting the sky dark colors and sprinkling it with stars. Wally and I looked at the art above us with our hands laced together.
The air started to get colder, so we decided to head back home. We stood in front of Home and waved, stepping in once he let us through the door. Up the stairs we went and to Wally's room.

"I already told Poppy that you'll be staying with me tonight, so she brought some of your pajamas over." I kissed his cheek as we set out candy buckets down and got ready for bed.
We slipped under the blanket and I practically molded into him and the warm bed. "Happy Halloween Wally."
"Happy Halloween Y/n."

Just a quick special
Happy Halloween guys👻💗