5

The renovations were all done and CJ has finally moved into her new house. It has an electronic stainless gate with a nice front yard, plants at the side, and a beautiful pool in the backyard.

She has a modern kind of style kitchen, which has a long vertical countertop made of marble. She has her breakfast nook at the side near the window which gives you a glimpse of the mini garden.

The room which is adjacent to the master's bedroom her walk-in closet.

David: It's a beautiful house.

CJ: Yes, it is.

David: Well we're just one block away from each other.

CJ: Neighbors!

David: Do you have security cams installed already?

CJ: Yeah.

David: Are you goin' to hire some maids?

CJ: Probably yes, a stay-out helper.

David: Maybe Belinda can recommend someone.

CJ: Okay.

David: Do you still need anything?

CJ: I need to fill up my pantry and my refrigerator. It's all empty.

David: Oh.

CJ: I won't be asking you to accompany me to a grocery store, I know it isn't your thing. I will be doing it with my friends.

David: I'm glad to hear that.

CJ: Can you fill up my mini-bar? (Smiles at her brother while flashing her eyelashes at him)

David smiles.

CJ: Pleaseee?

David: I'll think about it.

Nicole receives a letter from a modeling agency.

Cheryl: What's that?

Nicole: Oh my ghadd...I couldn't believe this.

Cheryl: What is it?

Nicole: I received an invitation to do a pictorial audition for Elize Modelling and Marketing Corp.

Cheryl: Really?! Oh my ghadd Nicky, go for it!!

Nicole: I have to call my agent first. I couldn't believe this!

-----------------

On Monday, Nicole had a pictorial audition with her agent Eugene, there were a hundred-plus models and only five were chosen, unfortunately, Nicole didn't make it.

Eugene: It's okay, it really happens.

Nicole feels upset.

Eugene: Don't lose hope.

Nicole: Thank you, Eugene. I appreciate that you made such an effort for me.

Eugene: You're very welcome.

--------------------

At Night

Emporio Club

CJ goes to Emporio and hangs out with her friends and then later she meets up with her cousin Isaac and her former classmate Isabelle.

Jade approaches Serena and asks her out on a date but she declines and tells Jade that she is seeing someone else.