8

Paul takes Isabelle into an upscale restaurant and reserved the whole outdoor patio for just the two of them.

Isabelle: I didn't expect that you would do such a thing, Atty. Jefferson.

Paul smiles. "I have to be honest, I'm really into you and I'm hoping you feel the same way too."

Isabelle smiles. "I like being with you and yes, I also like you."

Paul holds Isabelle's hand. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Isabelle: Umm....of course, yes!

Paul gets off his chair and walks to Isabelle and then kisses her so deeply.

Isabelle stands up and wraps her arms around Paul's neck.

Paul continues kissing Isabelle until they run out of breaths.

Isabelle touches Paul's face.

Paul: Let's celebrate then.

Isabelle kisses Paul sweetly.

Paul holds Isabelle's body.
-----------------
Nicole didn't go to Emporio instead she met up with her boyfriend, Mark.

Mark: I was drunk last night and I forgot to wake up early.

Nicole didn't respond.

Mark: It was Ted's birthday last night. I did tell you about it.

Nicole: Yeah but you didn't tell me that you're gonna get so drunk and stood me and my sister at the airport!

Mark: Baby, I'm sorry.

Nicole: You always say that, Mark.

Mark sighs.

Nicole: You always choose...(sighs and touches her nape) Maybe we should cool it off. It's..... I kind of notice that this relationship is one sided.

Mark: I'll make it up to you.

Nicole: You always say that. You're so pre-occupied with so many things! You can't even have a simple dinner with me.

Mark tries to hug Nicole but she moves back.

Nicole: No..no ...I think I'm done being so considerate and being so patient with you. You just don't get it, do you?

Mark: I'm sorry if I'm being a jerk and I tend to

Nicole: Forget about me. Am I not your girlfriend?

Mark: Baby? Babe please?

Nicole: Set your priorities first, Mark! (Walks away and goes out of the restaurant)

Mark: Fuck!

Nicole starts walking and tears start falling down her face.

Mark runs after Nicole and hugs her so tight. "Babe, I'm so sorry. Please....please just give me a chance."

Nicole didn't respond and gets Mark's arms off her. "I'm sorry but I don't think I still can go on. Goodbye, Mark." (Walks away)
-----------------
CJ goes to the main door and opens it.

Brad's covering his face with a  4ft. Fluffy Teddy bear and a bouquet of roses. "Hi, is this Ms. CJ's Anderson's house?" (Talking like a cute chipmunk)

CJ smiles. "You're so cute."

Brad: Hi.

CJ: Hi.