14

David goes to the botanical garden house where his mom is currently staying.

Elizabeth A looks at David.

David: What is it?

Elizabeth A: Nicole is a very beautiful girl.

David: She is.

Elizabeth A: So you ran a background check of her, didn't you?

David: I was curious, yes I did. It turned out that she's the granddaughter of Geoffrey Charles Walker.

Elizabeth A: And why is she still working as a Store Associate?

David: It's too complicated, mom. Geoffrey has abandoned his first family. It was only now that he somehow reconnected with them.

Elizabeth A: What's the real score now between you and Nicole?

David: I don't want to talk about it.

Elizabeth A: Is she your girlfriend now?

David: Not yet. We're still trying to work it out between us.

Elizabeth A: Well I don't have a problem with you but with your sister it's a different story. I don't like Brad Stevens for her.

David didn't say anything.

Elizabeth A: His family has a medical history of being mentally ill. Is your sister even aware of it?

David: Mentally ill?

Elizabeth A: Well you see, his mother almost died because of it. Margo was in and out of a rehabilitation center but it didn't completely heal her. It didn't help at all. I just found out recently that Brad's older sister is also experiencing and having the same thing. What was frightening was that she almost killed her son.

David: What?

Elizabeth A: The Stevens have really kept this dark secret among themselves but I always have my way in knowing things like this.

David: I don't think it's....Mom, you know that I have this rivalry with Brad but with CJ, it's..... it's different.

Elizabeth A: Don't worry, son. One way or another, I know Catherine will find it out herself.
--------------
Brad goes to a mental rehabilitation center to visit his older sister Bianca.

Bianca looks at Brad. "Have you seen my baby?"

Brad: Malcolm is safe.

Bianca: Malcolm, is that his name?

Brad: Yes.

Bianca: Ohhh....you see, Malcolm is here with me. (Gets the doll)

Brad: Bianca, that's not Malcolm that's a doll.

Bianca: No, this is Malcolm, you idiot!! This is my son!!! He has been with me since I got here!!

Brad looks at the nurse.

The Nurse tries to calm Bianca.
--------
At Night

CJ wasn't aware that it will be Ken whom she will be meeting in a luxury French Italian restaurant.

Ken sees CJ walking towards his table and stands up.

CJ: Ken?

Ken: Wow....you never fail to amaze me.

CJ: You're the client?!

Ken: I did because I wanted to apologize for what I did. It was a crazy impulsive perverted action.