4

David moves near the edge of the bed and gets his platinum Rolex watch where he checks the time. He glances at the half-naked girl beside him who's fast asleep. He slowly gets off the bed, gets dressed, and leaves the hotel.

After David leaves the hotel he goes back to Emporio and stays there until the club closes.

Paul stays beside David. "What a night!"

David puts his hands in both pockets of his pants. "Yeah. A great night indeed."

Paul: Kenneth left already.

David: With a girl?

Paul: No, he's alone.

David: I haven't seen Campbell tonight.

Paul: He didn't respond to my text.

The valet parks Paul's Audi R8 sports car at the side of the road just in front of him.

Paul: Well my car is here. I'll go ahead.

David: Sure. Take care and drive safely.

Paul: Same to you too.

David goes to the parking lot where his black Lamborghini Aventador is waiting for him. He gets in his car, starts the engine, and starts driving away.

------------------------

It's a rainy Saturday Morning

Sweats were already dripping all over Ken's body after more than an hour of doing pull-ups, bench presses, and abdominal and core exercises.

He gets the clean towel and starts drinking water from a stainless steel tumbler. He takes a short break and checks the messages on his cell phone. After a few minutes, he gets on the treadmill to work on his stamina and endurance and jogs for half an hour. Ken rested first before taking a shower.

Jade gets off the bed and presses a button to open the curtains hanging from the glass window.

Tori was leaning on the headboard of the bed and looking at Jade's naked body.

Jade gets his sweatpants and starts putting them on.

Tori: Aren't you hungry yet?

Jade didn't respond.

Tori puts on Jade's white shirt and walks to him throwing her arms around his waist. "Can we start all over again?"

Jade gets Tori's arms off him and leaves the bedroom.

Tori sighs and walks into the bathroom.

Jade goes downstairs and goes directly to the kitchen.

Tori suddenly shows up in the kitchen. "Do you want me to cook breakfast?"

Jade didn't respond.

Tori: Will you stop giving me gaddam cold treatment?! You just fucked me last night!

Jade walks to the pool patio and decides
to swim in the pool under the rain.

Tori goes near the pool patio. "Do you want to get sick and catch a cold?"

Jade ignores Tori and goes under the water.

Tori: Asshole!! (walks away and goes upstairs)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noah planned for a luncheon party for his friends and it also serves as a house warming party.