chapter 7 'not you'

New character unlocked!
.
.
.
.
.
.....
........
............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh no !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's a ErR0r
.
.
.
No one's pov
.
.
.
As the days went by for y/n and their crazy soft friend poland, it's been fun for the two of them.

They played, laughed, and made a lot of memories together even for a week but unfortunately it wouldn't last long....
.
.
.
Y/n pov
.
.
.
Well today is a great day or at least it's supposed to be...

Today's my birthday but it is also the time where my dad passed away, and because of that it's became the time when navara had hurted me more (like the cruel bullying that she did in previous chapters). I hated it.

Poland came to my room and I looked at him with my poker face, "hey poland, how are you?" I asked.

"Doing okay, speaking in a sentence is getting better thanks to you...." "what's wrong?" "You're sad aren't you?" "What makes you think that?" "Your (how you show signs of feeling upset) that's how I can tell, tell me what's bothering you hun. I want to help" popand said to me patting my head.

Should I tell him ?

Well, it's no use on holding back for so long well at least for my mental self at least. I couldn't control myself and I started crying my eyes out (not literally).
.
.
.
Polands pov
.
.
.
Y/n started to cry and... it is one of a very quietest cry I ever saw in my life ! I went to grab them and pull them close for a hug, and then they pushed me away.

"It's because not only it's my birthday, its....also the day my dad passed away. It's why my sister was mean to me all the time... and I blame myself for my dad's death..." they said i then hugged them and started to dry their tears and patted their head and they started to cry more.
.
.
.
Timeskip
.
.
.
After a while, they were asleep. Damn, thus kid be falling asleep alot is it because of stress? I don't know but I know now today is y/n's 12th birthday. I should do something for them.

As I settled them into bed I then left, to get things to celebrate their happy day.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
Navara pov
.
.
.
It's been a week, it was hard for me and mom since not only we didn't get y/n back but it is also their birthday and the day when dad died....

I was in my room looking into 'find my speaker' app and there's nothing. I was still looking for a signal there and then, mom came into the room. She looked like she got hit by a car and hadn't slept for a month.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" She asked, "Doing fine you?" "Doing fine thanks though" I know she isn't doing okay then, I heard my notifications going off I looked into my phone and saw the coordinates to where y/n could be at "mom look!" I shouted but before I took a screenshot and mom was shocked.

"Looks like we have a chance on getting y/n back!" I exclaimed and then the door was slammed opened, it was the front door.

Me and mom went out to see......
........
...............

It was third reich and the German empire?!

"Guten tag...." the German empire said as the two countries walked in to the living room "we heard that you have polen's location, we thought you can give us the phone thing and we will leave you alone, so  would you?" Third said to me as he stuck his hand to for my phone.

"No.." "vhat di you say?.." "no its my only shot on getting my sibling back from him and besides germany and america are helping us" "Well, ich didn't vant to get my hands dirty but, guess we'll have to take it by force" he said

'Uh oh' I thought
.
.
.
Germany pov
.
.
.
Me and america received an emergency call from the l/n's, my vater and grandvater came and attacked them and I know why.............

They vant to hurt poland again, me and america both arrived to help navara and m/n but we were too late. The two reich's left and we rushed m/n and navara to the hospital.

I hope they will survive of else.....y/n will be an orphan.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
Y/n's pov
.
.
.
I woke up again 'huh, must've passed out again' I thought as I got up and out of bed and walked to the door and saw a note saying 'come to the living room urodzinowa dziewczyna'.

I walked out and saw the living room, it was covered in birthday decorations and then I looked behind me and saw polabd shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!" "AAAAAHHHHHHH" I then jumped to the ceiling, clinging onto it.

"Oh dear, I did not expect this to happen, don't worry I'll help get you down" he said and then he all of a sudden had wings "what you had wings?" "Yeah I do" he then brought me down to the ground "sorry for scaring you kiddo" he said then put his hand on my head, messing up my hair.

"Hahaha, dad stop you're messing up my hair!" I said then covered my mouth with my hands, looking at poland embarrassed and poland looked surprised "oh it's fine y/n" he said.

His smile, his laugh....
He reminds me of dad I then hugged him and he hugged back "hey don't cry, it's your birthday today. Come on let's go celebrate" he said taking my hand and guiding me to the table.
.
.
.
No one's pov
.
.
.
When you were celebrating your birthday, when you and poland finished eating cake.

He took you to your favorite place, you played games, you were laughing at poland's jokes. You had the best time of your life....

Until going back.
.
.
.
Poland's pov
.
.
.
It was great day, the kid was happy.
We had lots of fun today but... I should bring the kid back but, I don't want to.

Come on poland, they're not your kid you have to give them back.

It was a quiet walk home, it gave me time to  think and then y/n tugged onto my sweater, "yes n/n (nickname)?" "You're wondering when you're gonna give me back, aren't you..." "yes...but I don't want to but I have to" "if you do, maybe things will be different, but because things might be different thay dosent mean we can't see eacothwr anymore. I could-".

Before y/n could finish I then heard a gunshot "KURWA!!" I shouted, a bullet hit my shoulder "dad!!" Y/n shouted holding my shoulder with their handkerchief onto the wound along with my hand.

"Hello again polen..." no....
Not them

Third reich and the German empire
.
.
.
.
.
HAH! CLIFFHANGER!
sorry guys but I will continue this next time
But still hope you enjoyed this chapter and till next time, see ya!
.
.
.
Facts

• during the day you called poland your dad and it made him happy

• third and the empire was confused in their thoughts on why you called him dad

• m/n and navara were sad since they both are in the hospital and they can't be there to help

• navara also sent to coordinates to Germany and america before she got her phone stolen
.
.
.
Word count 1224