chapter 8 'save them'

(A/n : ..........let's just go and just read the chapter and still as always enjoy~)
.
.
.
No one's pov
.
.
.
As you are sitting there, trying to help poland and his wound by using the handkerchief "don't worry, I'm here to help" you said trying to get poland situated.

"....maybe but they might be useful..." you heard the two Germans talking, as you pulled out the long width napkins that you got from going to your favorite restaurant for your birthday today and then you heard someone walk up and you looked to see third reich standing above you.

"You're are coming with us kid, you have been given a chance to be useful to us and ich am sure that the countries will be more corporate...now that we got what they are after for" third said as he grabbed you by the arm and started to drag you away, oh how they wished they didn't.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov
.
.
.
Third tried to drag me by the arm, it.............
.
........
.............
It reminded me of dad..
How they dragged me away from him when I was trying to help dad to move away from the car
.
.
.
.
Flashback
.
.
.
"Daddy, where are we going?" You asked, "it's a surprise y/n" he said as we drove off somewhere.

After the drive you found out that you and your dad is going to the jungle island,
Man you and your father had fun and not only that he even gotten you {a dove plushie} and as you and your dad were driving home for the day to see the final celebration from your family, a drunk person had driven towards you and your dad.

CRASH!!!!

"DADDY NOO!!!!" you cried out, trying your hardest to get your father up and he looked at you one last time and whispered "y/n...I love you and your mother and sister very much..." he said then breathed his final breath and then he died....and then help arrived and dragged you away.

"NOO!!! I WANT MY DADDY!! PLEASE LET ME SEE HIM!!PLEASE!!!" you cried as the nurses dragged you away.

After a while, the doctors were finished checking up on you they gave you something... your DOVE PLUSH...

The last thing you have of your father...
.
.
.
End of flashback
.
.
.
No one's pov
.
.
.
As third was dragging you away, you then stood up and pulled him down then knee his stomach "ACK-!" he shouted and then you threw him to the ground and started kicking his chest, and you were sure you heard a few cracks and then, you were punched to the ground from behind.

It was the German empire and then you tried to get to poland and then the empire picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.
.
.
.
Y/n pov
.
.
.
I tried to crawl to poland and then I was picked up by the empire who punched me, and I was then put over his shoulder and I tried getting off so I could help poland.

"NO LET ME GO!!! NO POLAND!! PLEASE DAD DONT LEAVE ME!!" I cried out, reaching out to poland and the condition that poland was in was horrible, he was beaten and shot on his chest Multiple times, it must've happened when having a flashback of dad and I kept looking at poland and instead of poland...I saw dad.

"Don't worry my little dove...you'll be okay...keep strong not only for your mother and sister, but also your friend poland.....I love you.." dad said but it was only his voice and vision of him telling me that and then disappearing.

'Don't worry dad, I won't let the ones I love die like you did' I thought as I continued to squirm very much off the empire's shoulder and then I was repositioned to look at the other German, I could already tell he was pissed since I kicked him hard Multiple times.

"Little lebhafter (lebhafter means feisty one) huh? Well that cockiness von't last very long. Vater knock them out" he said and then I was hit in the head very hard, and I was knocked unconscious.
.
.
.
Third reich pov
.
.
.
And the kid is unconscious, well it will be a quiet time back to our hideout and they'll pay for kicking me, because of that little schieb (Scheib means shit) had broke some of my ribs....but I'll change that up real quick.

"Vhat do you think we'll do about the kid in the time being" I asked, "Well you could get your revenge on them kicking you, causing you to break your ribs that's a start" vater said.

Maybe Ich could do worse....oh! How about beating her or....Ich could brainwash her to helping us, they have the potential Ich seen her help poland and I saw her with some books that they were reading, those books could be solved by a mechanic (YUP you is very smart and yet little bit young and have the chance to act stupid) it might me useful till then.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
Germany pov
.
.
.
Me and america and along with some officers made it to the location....we're to late...

Wait...

Is that......

"POLAND!!!" Ich shouted running to him, and started checking his pulse...

He's alive thank God, I then called out for a doctor and then he pulled the collar of my shirt and whispered "y/n is in danger....save them...they'll try to brainwash them....they'll hurt them.....please...help them" he said and then passed out and then he got medical attention.

America then walked up to me, "what did poland say?" He asked, "vater and grandvater took y/n.....they might plan to turn the child against us" I said looking at him dead in the eye.

Looks like we're doing this again
.
.
.
America's pov
.
.
.
I can't believe this is happening, y/n is just a kid who seems to be a very mature one for their age, "I might need y/n's file, I need to see it" I said to one of my workers and they left to go get it.

I then invited germany to my home and we discussed what we should do and perfect timing, y/n's file arrived we can now see what's so special about them.
.
.
.
.
After reading (I'm being lazy at this point)
.
.
.
Damn, I can't believe that they are this skilled.
They're only 12 years old and graduated high-school and they are a very skilled at medical and mechanics which at that put was learned from their parents which obvious that they're learned the medical from the mother and for the father however they were taught this.

Even germany was a bit impressed about their accomplishments (yes you are a very SMORT KID) "well...Ich can see why vater and grandvater would use them...they are very intelligent, it would be a problem" he said closing the file.

"We still have the tracker on them, we'll might have a chance and besides the Germans left navara's phone when getting y/n. It might be our only shot." I said pulling out navara's phone.

I hope that y/n is safe
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
Y/n pov
.
.
.
I woke up in a dark and cold room, I then pulled out my dove plush....and hugged it close, "dad...I'm scared...it's cold, don't worry I'll keep you warm Mr. Dove" I said trying to warm up a bit.

Someone please find me....
.
.
.
.
(And cliffhanger yup you just have to wait and see what happens next time so til then goodbye for now!)
.
.
.
Word count 1267