chapter 6 'forgive?'

(A/n : yeah no, let's just get into this)
.
.
.
.
.
No one's pov
.
.
.
As you were hitting and kicking and begging to be released, poland kept you on his shoulder and his grip kept getting tight as you kick and hit.

"Please! Let me go! Pl-" you said before being thrown into the room you were in and you hit the ground and scrapped your arm "OW!" You shouted and you then gripped on your scrapped arm and looked back to poland. He is angry.

"Why...you leave....me...think you my friend....why leave?" Poland said as trying to get close to you and you backed up into the corner "friends don't take friends away from their families by force and hurt them, it's not right poland, you know that!" You cried out feeling very terrified and shooken up.

Poland then left but before he looked at you and said while pointing to the room "stay" and then left but locked the door.
.
.
.
Y/n pov
.
.
.
I went up to the door, I didn't pound on it I just laid onto the door and started to cry, ever since I was born mom told me I cry very quietly, and ever since no one knew I was crying "mom....navara...I want to go home...it's not fair I've been good...why...just why..." I said then back to crying.
.
.
.
Timeskip
.
.
.
Poland pov
.
.
.
I felt guilty for being mean to them but, they need to understand I'm trying to help them.

I went back to their room and when I opened the door i found them sleeping on the ground and I noticed their eyes and nose looked a little red......were they crying?

Man, now i feel very guilty now. But I can't just leave them like this, I picked them up and set them back on the bed and when I was about to leave they were gripping on my shirt and they looked very sad "please...don't leave..." they said, are they having a nightmare. I sighed, I positioned myself onto the bed and started humming a song

(Short a/n : I don't know any polish songs and this is a peaceful song that is nice and used again so YOLO!)
.
.
.
(After humming and I'm too lazy to make the lyrics onto the chapter)
.
.
.
As I finished the song i looked at y/n, they looked very peaceful and I started to get drowsy and started to fall asleep as well.
.
.
.
No one's pov
.
.
.
As y/n slowly woke up, they looked to their left and saw poland, they were surprised but felt calm knowing that they probably should stay calm for now until they could go home and then fell asleep again.
.
.
.
Timeskip
.
.
.
Poland woke up and saw the kid near him, feeling safe around him it made him happy knowing his new friend is okay now but, he looked at your arm where you scrapped yourself at and left to go get a medical kit.

As he returned you woke up and sat up on the bed "uh...hi poland" you said and then he took your arm and put disinfectant on your arm, you hissed at the small sting you got from the disinfectant and he then put a band-aid and he looked at you for a second.

"Sorry for scaring you..." he said and you were surprised when he said sorry.
.
.
.
Y/n pov
.
.
.
He apologized to me! I don't know what to feel about that but it's nice that he apologized but it doesn't change the fact that he kidnapped me! But...he did help me on my injuries, kept me alive and fed and gave me a room to sleep in I guess it's just him being nice in his own way.

I guess I should say something now, "you are forgiven..." I said and he looked relieved when I said that and then hugged me "thank you..." he whispered to me as I then hugged back.

We hugged for a moment before breaking the hug and he looked like he wanted to do something and I looked to where he was staring at, it was the toy bin.