chapter 4 'please escape'

(A/N : hey guys.... I might gonna stop writing and this might be my last chap- SIKE ! did you really think that I would give up on this story nope not today >=3)
.
.
.
America's pov
.
.
.
I am right now noticing the two's interaction poland and the kid, I think their name was y/n?, yeah that's their name and right now I'm seeing then greet each other, I hope that almost risking a child's life was worth it to them.
.
.
.
No one's pov
.
.
.
As poland greeted y/n "h-hi again sir, how are you?" You said and walked slowly towards him and then poland went to the table and wrote something down on the paper.

Poland then looked back at you and showed you a paper it said, 'i have a surprise for you, close your eyes you'll like it' you were confused and thought 'is he finally going to kill me?' And you then closed your eyes 'well there's no point in running away now...sorry mother and sister I have to say goodbye' you thought as you awaited your fate.

And you then felt poland taking your hand and putting something in it and heard him walked back a little, you then opened your eyes to see, a oragami dove "woah...that is amazing, I didn't know you can make iragami animals" you said and then poland wrote something down again and it said on the paper

'we both could make oragami animals if you want' "sure, we can make oragami animals, can you teach me how to make some of the animals?" You asked and poland replied to you a nod 'yes' and he then motioned you to another chair and you gladly took it. You both are now making oragami animals and leaving the doctors and america in shock.
.
.
.
America's pov
.
.
.
I don't believe it,
Poland is not showing any aggression and not hurting the kid in fact they are happy and despite poland not being able to speak and probably by now saw someone get killed by now they still stayed with him I even saw the footage of their first meet
.
.
.
Earlier
.
.
.
I finally arrived, still the same as I remember it I hope that call to get me here was worth it and I walked in and saw the receptionist "good afternoon Mr. America, are you here to see poland I'm guessing?" "Yes ma'am I gotten a call saying that poland has a change of behavior and I need to see ot myself" "Yes sir I'll call the scientist in" she said as she pressed the button "Mr. America is here" and then I saw the scientist came in "follow me Mr. America" he said as I went and followed him.

As I went to one of the places testing room, I was showed a footage of poland and... a kid? "This is what happened yesterday, you can see that the kid earlier showed fear towards poland and after poland attempted to gain their trust by helping the kid when they got hurt, the kid ended up trusting poland and fell asleep on him and poland let the kid sleep and also fell asleep as well and was later woken up to try to escape with the kid in his arms, as analyzing the footage I think the kid might be the answer on finally getting poland back to normal".

I was shocked I didn't believe it at first but, looking back at the footage he seemed well happy and it was the longest time seeing him smile, however I can't always believe it he might have only spared the kid "are we able to see this ourselves?" I asked.

"Yes, we were lucky that they were one of our nurse's child, and we were able to get them for you to see yourself" the scientist said as he went to the looking glass and me also looking.

'Kid, I hope you'll be okay' I thought as I saw the kid wake up.
.
.
.
Present
.
.
.
As I was seeing this action unfold I then heard the door was slammed open and I turned around to see a angry woman "where is my child?!" She said "waut is that your child in there?" I said and giving her space to see what is going on and she was very upset "why did you fuckers take my child?!" She said "wait you did what!!" I said.

"It was for the good of this place, and for science" he said "this is wrong, you can't just take a child without the parent being okay with it, especially if you know them" I said very unpleased.
.
.
.
Poland pov
.
.
.
As y/n was making the fold like how I showed them, I took a look around and noticed three people arguing and the woman, it's miss l/n she is probably y/n's mother.