chapter 11 'finding truth'

(A/n: alright that's it! I am going to fi ish this and it is irritating that my dammed self is reminding me about the other stories and I promise to finish them...enough about it, anyway enjoy)
.
.
.
.
Congrats! New character unlocked!

Yep, yall are meeting my persona her name is mao

No one's pov
.
.
.
You woke up and was panicking a little and then remembered what happened yesterday and was calm, you then got up and grabbed your stuff and left out of the hiding place in the waterfall and into the forest.

One thing came into your mind was getting back to see if poland is okay and try to get back home, then you heard your stomach growling. 'Darn it...nit what I need to worry about today...guess I'll find something to eat' you thought as then you left the forest and found a nearby village.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You made it to the village and went into a Cafe and gotten yourself something to eat, you had pancakes and they are good (yum)
As you were finishing up your breakfast two people came in.
.m
.
.
.
Y/n pov
.
.
.
My eyes widened in shock, it was the German empire and nazi germany.....they are here, calm down y/n you have changed your look remember?

Yeah you did, so they won't be able to recognize you so calm down and finish your pan- " excuse me little girl?" oh Scheiße....they are speaking to me. I then looked at the two Germans and kept a calm face "Yes? Is there something you need?" I said "we are looking for my daughter, she looks just like you but with different colors of hair and eyes" Nazi Germany said.

Oh yeah, earlier before leaving I found eye contacts that had the color (f/c= favorite color) and I took it and put it on so they won't know I'm here and I found a wig and out it on.

"I'm sorry sir I haven't seen a girl that looks like me and I am about to be on my way" I said and then left the Cafe and I then noticed that the two Germans are following me...'Don't let them get you y/n, don't let them get you' I thought and then ran very fast and they were chasing me aswell.

"COME BACK HERE Y/N!!" The German empire shouted and I obviously didn't listen and I looked around and damn, no one is helping a kid from being chased? Wow, jerks....
I then noticed a playplace filled with kids I then went in the playplace and hid in the one of the play structures that can go up high as they can go.

Thank god that they can't get in...
"Hey, are you okay?" I looked to see a...teenage girl?

She had a mask on her face and I'm surprised that the mask has nothing to see in there and her hair is dark brown and up in a ponytail and she had a Hoodie and black leggings and she had elf like ears.

"Yeah, who are you?" I asked they were silent for a while and "I'm mao and I'm just here to check on things" she said as she is just sitting beside me.
"And what would that be?" "This" and then she pushed me out of the play structure and I was falling "YOU JERK!!!!" I shouted and then I was then fallen into the arms of.....

Mom?! "MOM IS THAT YOU?!" I shouted and then she hugged me "baby I missed you so much!!" She said and then I hugged her and then mao came out of the play structure and walked up to us.

"I apologize for shoving you off the play structure y/n but, you wouldn't have believed me if I told you that you mother was here since I called her here" mao said and I was a bit surprised but grateful that she helped me and my mom. "Thank you mao, thank you very much" mom said.

"No problem miss and besides, I'm just making sure that things are going According to plan" mao said then left the play place....what does she mean by that?
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Poland pov
.
.
.
I woke up and I was...in the same dam room that I was in once before...I then tried to get up but, I was chained into th bed so I can't get up and then a few people walked in....America and germany and the doctor that kidnapped y/n.

"The hell why you are you here?" I said, glaring at them "poland, we are here to make sure that you don't escape this time..." america said "polen...I'm sorry that this had to happen, please we are trying to-" "TRYING TO WHAT?! you and your fucking family had gotten me all f#cked up and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys...and you" turning my attention ti the doctor "you have kept me here and kept hurting me, just like how the dammed Germans did...YOU'LL PAY!!" I said and then tried ti get out, I broke some chains and then the doctor stepped back.

"Doctor Harold...what does he mean by that?" Germany asked him and Harold's skin went pale in fear..."Harold explain now" america said and then he sighed in defeat.

"I have been giving him punishments such as making him relive his trauma if he disobeyed" he said and then america grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and america was very pissed.
"WHAT THE F#CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! we are trying to heal poland, not hurt him even more!!" He shouted.

"Wow...and you finally had noticed, my heroes" I said and it was obvious I was being sarcastic, and then I noticed...the key is gone and near me...it must've fallen off when america grabbed Harold. It can be my chance to escape.

Before a blink of an eye, I took the key and hid it in my fists and waited....
.
.
.
.
.
.
??? Pov
.
.
.
"Mao, how much longer until I can get my brother's child back?"

"You will get them back soon, =<@@>!, ÷?]>=÷, you will soon...but for now...you have to wait...all good comes to those who wait.."

Damn it mao, I hope that will happen soon and for now I am keeping an eye on them as ti be assure that the same mistake won't happen again...I won't let the dammed Germans kill them...like how they killed my brother....
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one's pov
.
.
.
.
You and m/n went back home, greeted by a guard by the door and a very different navara waiting for them.....navara looked like as she was before dad died.....

"Y/n...I'm so sorry....you don't have to forgive me but please know that...I'm very sorry and I regret what I've done" navara said as she hugged you, you then hugged back and was appreciating that mavara this time means it.

After some time you guys had dinner and you then looked to see the attic...you haven't been in there for a while, what has become of it now?
You then brought down the ladder that leads you into the attic and went up and saw...

A bunch of boxes and some toys that are familiar as they were the toys that you and dad made together when you were younger, you then picked up one of the top and, it was a wooden sculpture of a princess and she was just standing.

And as you then looked at the other toys, a small boy fell down. You then went to pick up the box and it looked very old and what proved the point that it was old is because, smokey dust came out of the box once you opened it.
"*cough* *cough* damm it is old" you said and picked out a small journal and it said photo memories and on the bottom of the journal was "property of f/n l/n". 'Dad, what is it that you were hiding?' You thought as then you brought the box down with you inti your room.

'I hope the truth won't be too drastic' you thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
German empire pov
.
.
.
You're screwed kid....
We are near the house and saw the guard, ich then looked at mein sohn "what's the plan?" Ich asked "we attack and take vhat is ours at midnight..it's 9pm, we wait" he said.

*sigh*

I hope it won't be very drastic
.
.
.
Facts

• the German empire doesn't think that chasing down y/n was a best idea since, they are just a kid

• the =<@@>!, ÷?]>=÷ is getting intense on how much danger y/n is I'm since they are their brother's child after all

• after america and germany and doctor Harold left poland, america was chewing doctor Harold out thoroughly
.
.
.
.
Mao: there, a chapter has been posted now piss off

America: there, not so hard was it?

Mao: *sigh* I don't get paid enough for this...
.
.
.
Word count 1522
9/15/2023