𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚

I make my way to period one after coming back from outside. I sit in my assigned seat which is thankfully right next to Em.

speaking of Em i look around the class seeing if i spot her but i cant seem too, i was outside for 10 minutes at-least she should be out the bathroom by now.

miss Bree my english teacher stands up with her hands together "so everyone welcome back, i'm going to skip the first day back talk and get on with the work" she sings. she's my favourite teacher, most people find her irritating but i enjoy the way she explains things and she helps me with my writing.

15 minutes pass with miss teaching poems when theres a light tap on the door. miss Bree places her marker on her desk before opening the door. Em hops in the class, two english books held closely into her chest.

"sorry miss i'm late, i had someone to talk too" she giggles taking a tissue to her face wiping the lipstick that had seemed to be smudged all over her right cheek. someone to talk to huh.

"Emberly darling if you are going to continue this habit from last term ill have to give you a detention" miss Bree smacks her lips clearly disappointed at Emberly's tardiness

"oh don't worry its a one time thing" Em shrugs before making her way over to the seat next to me still wiping the smudged lipstick away.

"thought you went to the bathroom?" i raise my brow slightly. its clear Em has been seeing this guy, all over the holidays she's been talking to about some guy and secretly meeting up with him, although its kinda weird she hasn't told me who it is, she genuinely does.

"ugh shut up" she playfully pushes my arm "I had to make a quick detour" she giggle as her books thud on the desk

"yea i could tell" i reply scribbling a drawing, "sooo are you serious with this guy" she hasn't really been in many proper relationship but when she is its pretty serious.

"yknow i think i actually really like him" a blush rushes to her cheeks as she try's to hold back a large smile. oh shit so this is serious.

"well maybe ill have to meet him" just as i say that she looks away. im guessing she's either shy or doesn't want me to meet him for some reason.

"yeah definitely" she gives me a slight shrug before writing something in her book, okay definitely not weird.

///

The bell rings waking me up from the nap i didn't know i took, i stretch out my shoulders before picking up my english book.

Em looks down at my still seated place on the chair "hey are you having nightmares again?" she questions her voice laced with not much concern but more wonder.

After everything with my family i started having nightmares, id wake up drenched in sweat reliving my worst memories. they went away for a bit but apparently they seem to miss me.

"nah just a little tired" i lie knowing she will buy whatever comes out my mouth.

"okay" she shrugs it off believing every word. "so this afternoon i'm dressing you, i've got this perfect dress that will definitely help you get laid" she giggles as we pick up our bags making our way to the front doors.

"do i even have a say" i look towards her already knowing the answer. Em always dresses me on party's and honestly i don't mind, she doesn't have the best taste of normal day clothes, but when it comes to party's and events you can always count on her.

"of course you don't" she giggles taking my hand in hers walking towards my boyfriends car as he waits in the front seat smiling when we arrive.

///

"omg you look so hot" Em puts her hands together admiring the dress i'm wearing. its a short black silk dress with a slight back opening making sure my upper back is on display, and she's right, i look hot. "okay lets do your hair" she pats the seat next to her basin before flattening a crinkle in her dress, she's got on a dark purple dress thats tight but fits her body well.

I shuffle over to the chair sitting down on the soft furniture, "not to much Bec, its not like were going to a ball" i make sure to point out, her party's not gonna be small but not huge either.

"of course babe, i'm just going to straighten it" Em mumbles combing her hands through my hair.

a couple minutes go by with Em sliding the heat through my hair when she mumbles a quick done letting me stand up to see myself. i look through the glass smiling at myself a little. I actually 
looked really pretty, the dress fitted my waist perfectly giving me some hips, while my hair flows on the open back off my dress.

Em walks over to her bed picking up her bag "Okay we should get going, cant be late to my own party" Ems party is at Coopers house, we were gonna have it at hers but cooper offered and he's house is bigger.

After 5 minutes of Em and I waiting on the front porch Coopers silver car pulls around the corner and parks on the driveway.

Em gets up first opening backseat door sliding in, I open the passenger side smiling upon seeing my boyfriend's face.

"hey baby" Cooper smiles taking my hand in he's pulling out the driveway, god i love he's smile.

As coopers driving i cant help but feel odd, there's this sick feeling in my stomach that feels like im either gonna throw up or not enjoy this night.

As we pull up to Coopers house Em giggles in the back upon hearing the loud music and lights flashing from inside. I've got to say Cooper went all out, teenagers filled the front yard and as far as i can see through the door they have filled the kitchen too.

Parking on the side road Cooper unbuckles mine and he's seatbelt before taking my hand in his then raising it to his lips giving it a quick peck "you okay baby" He looks at me with a questioning look.

"yea of course" i lie, for some reason the feeling in my stomach hasn't gone away and its scarring the shit out of me.

///

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬:
𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

-𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚