𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚

I stumble my way to the house, Cooper right by my side as we make our way to the drinks sat on the kitchen counter.

I look over the counter to find some vodka, I reach over a couple beer bottles to pick up the vodka which now seems to be half drunken, I then pick up two shot glasses that were near me poring the clear liquid into them.

I take both the glasses turning around to give one to Cooper, "what the hell?" i mumble to myself as i notice Cooper is no longer by my side. where the the fuck did he go? i swear i turned around for two seconds, but honestly right now i cant be fucked to look around for him, i can have fun on my own. I take the first glass brining it up to my lips as i swallow the liquid, i then take the second glass up to my lips as i feel the burning sensation in my throat. fuck how much i missed alcohol.

"bad day?" i hear a soft voice behind me, i turn around seeing a girl around my age her bright blonde hair matching her sliver dress, she was really pretty.

I look at the two shot glasses in my hand, "you could say that" i laugh placing my cups down.

she smiles before laughing too "im harper"

"alicia"  i say making eye contact with her.

her eyes meet mine "do you wanna come hang with me and my friend" she says with that same wide smile on her face.

"why not" i might as well, without Em or Cooper in sight i might as well make some new friends.

"yay" she drags out "follow me" she takes my hand in hers walking me through the crowds of people.

as we reach the lounge room a girl with light brown skin and beautiful curly hair walks up to us "harper heyy" she slurs definitely drunk.

"hey Norah" she holds the girl up straight "this is Alicia" harper points in my direction as i give Norah a smile

"omg your so pretty" Norah stumbles out, a tall guy with fluffy hair comes behind her holding her forearms.

"okay Norah that's enough for tonight" the guy laughs slightly.

"oh this is Jackson he's one of my brothers friends" Harper tells me looking at the guy i now know as Jackson.

"oh so im not your friend" he says in a sassy tone. "its nice to meet you.." he drags out looking at me.

"Alicia" i tell him shaking he's hand that made its way out in front of him.

he slips his hand out front mine "well again its nice to meet you but i've gotta get Norah home" he grabs ahold of Norahs hand dragging her from the crowd of people.

Harper looks at me laughing "don't mind her she loves her alcohol" her smile fades a little when another figure comes walking in.

oh my luck tonight is on top, Hayden who is now in front of us smirks "hey sis" he says looking Harper right in the eye.

wait im sorry sis? "he's your brother" i question with a shocked face turning towards Harper.

A look of disgust creeps upon Harpers face as she puts her pointer finger in front of her mouth giving a fake gag. "unfortunately yes"

"that's definitely unfortunate" i add trying to hold in my laugh from Harpers reaction.

Harper finally turns to me "wait you don't like him?" she seems surprised.

"course not, why?" i ask now curious.

This time Hayden speaks up "thats a stupid question, obviously cause im just a very likeable person" he gestures towards Harper hinting he wants her to speak.

"not that Hayden's any were near likeable but yea, most people do like him" Harper finishes off with a struggle, i don't blame her i think id have a heart attack if i said the words like and Hayden in the same sentence.

"yea and i still have no idea how they do" i respond. im being really genuine too, besides he's looks everything about Hayden makes me gag.

Harper snickers before Hayden responds "well if thats how you feel ill be on my way" he gives a sarcastic response "goodbye smoker hope you have a shitty night" he looks at me smirking before walking away leaving me and Harper alone again.

"omg he's a fucking fatty" Harper groans throwing her arms in front of her, if i knew any better id think shes having a seizure. "thankgod im not the only one who wants to punch him" she says putting her arms beside her.

I laugh a little silently agreeing with her "wanna get drunk?" i ask, i really don't have anything else to do considering my only friends ditched me, i deserve a drink or two.

"yknow what i really do" Harper gives me a nod "lets go, i know were the good drinks are" she replies taking my hand leading me to more drinks. this is gonna be a hectic night.

☆☆☆

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬:
𝐢𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐰𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

-𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚