𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧

Ali is currently sleeping in the passenger seat of my car.

Fuck i mean Alicia.

I couldn't just leave her there, she was drunk off her mind and by the looks of it no one was there to pick her up.

Its not like i want to though, i fucking hate her and god she gets on my nerves.

I park on the side of the road across from Alicias house, i remember her address from 7th grade, i was in the office for some stupid shit.

My teacher pulled up some files and i saw Alicias which also happened to have her address, helps having an eidetic memory of course.

Alicia stirs a little before i see her eyes slightly open, her dark brown eyes look up and meet mine, fuck her eyes are gorgeous.

"Where are we" her beautiful lips move in sync with her voice. no the fuck her lips are disgusting.

I quickly look away from her "your house" I groan waiting for her to get out the car, im really craving a blunt right about now.

She looks at me with a big fucking scowl "don't know how the fuck you know where i live but whatever" she bends over in her seat looking for something.

"You look like a lost fucking puppy" I really wanna laugh but i know thats just gonna make her even more pissed so i settle for a grin.

"Can you shut up im looking for my bag" she slurs obviously still really drunk because her bag is hanging from her left shoulder.

"You mean the bag on your shoulder" i speak my thoughts wanting to get this interaction over.

She straightens up the best she could in her seat before finding the handle to my car door "fuck you and i hope you crash on the way home"

I watch her as she opens the door just to almost trip on her way "your welcome by the way" i say as she glares at me slamming my car shut. fucking bitch

///

After finally getting Alicia out my fucking car, I get to my house unlocking the door  as quiet as i can hoping i wont wake up my mum.

"Hayen" i hear a whine from the lounge room.

I look over finding my little sister poking her head over the couch, her bright blonde hair spikes out out of a messy ponytail.

"Rosie your supposed to be in bed" I whisper walking quietly towards the back of the couch. Rosie is much younger than me and Harper due to the fact that she has a different dad.

When me and Harper were younger my mum had an affair with some dick from work, my dad got fucking pissed he ended up leaving all us three. And years after that my mum slept with another random dude but this time got pregnant.

Rosie looks at me with her big brown eyes "i missed you" she spoke so softly i almost didn't hear her.

I smile picking her up over the couch "lets get you to bed" I place her on my hip carrying her up the stairs gently.

I open Rosies bedroom door walking in as the door squeals open, Rosie jumps off my hip and runs to her bed giggling.

I bend down next to her bed shes now laying in "cmon you need your sleep" I stated wanting her to get a good nights sleep.

I pull up her sheets tucking her in "have a great sleep" I smile at her before standing up from my knelt position.

Rosie turns on her side closing her eyes "love you Hayen"

"love you too rose" I smile shutting her butterfly door.

Im so fucking tired i could fall asleep right here.

///

I wake up almost fucking drowning. "morning ugly bitch!" Harper yells standing above me with a empty bucket of what used to be filled with water.

"are you fucking good?" i groan throwing my wet pillow to the floor shoving my face on a dry part of my mattress.

Harper rolls her eyes putting down the bucket "your taking me to school today so hurry up" she states walking out my room slamming the door on her way.

Theres no way im gonna drive her, i don't even wanna fucking go today.

I chuck on some random shirt i found and drag myself downstairs, Harpers sitting at the dining table eating whatever the fuck she's eating.

"im not driving you, just get mum too"  I mumble dropping my head to the table.

Harper lets go of her spoon in her bowl "mum already left to drop Rosie off and i really need to pass a test today"

I pick my head up from the table only to find her eyeballing the fuck out of me "fuck whatever" i give in.

Harper smiles before taking her bowl to the sink giving it a rinse.

She comes back down with some panadol and water "for your slight hangover" she whispers sitting back in her seat holding her phone.

"Speaking of hangovers how the fuck are you not hungover" I say throwing the medicine in my mouth.

"Im just amazing" She smiles quickly before her face changes into a stunned look "what the hell" she half yells.

"what?" i ask, i don't really give a shit what shes worked up about im just so fucking bored so a little conversation wont hurt.

She shuts her phone off chucking it face down on the table "Alicias boyfriend cheated on her last night" wait what the fuck

I knew something happened last night due to the sour look on Alicias face but i definitely didn't expect that.

Harper looks down while fiddling with her hands then back up at me "i feel so bad, we should let her sit with us" Harper has always been super friendly and loves making friends, which really fucking sucks in this situation.

"absolutely not" yes i know her boyfriend just cheated on her but shes so fucking annoying, i could barley sit with her in my car for 10 minutes theres no way i could handle sitting next to her every school day.

This time Harpers the one to glare at me "you could try and be nice, and yes she is" She finishes standing from the table and walking out the room with a sour look on her face.

Great my day just got so much fucking worse.

//

Authors notes:
i rlly hate this chapter but i hope you like it, im gonna try to post more often but I've got writes block soo bad rn🙏🙏

-bella