11

Erin POV

It's been a week and I've been used so many times I've just stopped fighting. I'm surprised I'm not pregnant yet. Another guy comes in and untied me. This is a first. My wolf has stopped talking and I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker as the days go by.

"Come on you slut. Walk." I drag my bare feet along the floor and let the man lead me p some stairs. I whimper at the pain coursing through my body.

The guy throws me onto the ground and leaves me there. I try sitting up but I have no strength. I haven't eaten since I was taken. My last drink was 2 possibly 3 days ago.

"We have to do something. We can't just keep using her. She's dying. If we want her alive Theo needs to find her." A guy says to another guy as they walk into the room.

"Yeah. I know. He won't stop until he finds her. I'm surprised he hasn't found her already. Probably the lose of connection." A different rouge says.

"I think we should aid ate her and leave her in the woods. Far away from here. About 100 miles east. She'll be around our old base then. Rumour has it that they have already barged in on there. Not long until they get here." The rouge speaking before says.

"Yeah. Let's do that. Drop her about 20 miles from our other camp and see weather she can figure out where we are or not. Probably not." The other rouge says.

They under estimate me. Bad move mother fuckers. Bad. Fucking. Move.

I close my eyes and make it look like I'm asleep. I foot connects with my stomach.

"Wake the fuck up. We have a few guys that need some attention." Just then 6 rouges walk in and I prepare myself for the worst.

*****

Theo POV

It's been a week and we still can't find her. I'm pissed off to say the least. Scott and Danny have been helping with the search in west canard while we search East Canada. Why is Canada so fucking big?

I catch onto Erins scent and follow it. After following it for half an hour the scent gets stronger and I start running when the scent gets strong as if she's right here.

I see her in the snow shivering and baked. I growl and run up to her. She has her eyes closed and looks like she's asleep.

I nudge her with my nose and her eyes shot open. She sees my wolf and I shift. I wrap my arms around her and she clings to me. Trying to absorb my warmth.

I slip on a pair of shorts and wrap a blanket around Erin. I pick her up bridal style and Tyler calls Scott to tell him we have her.

"Shhh. I'm here baby." I whisper as she continues I shiver.

"M-mark me." She says.

"I will later." She nods and clings to me tighter. I peck her forehead and climb into the black hummer with Erin on my lap. She's already fallen asleep.

"I'm a shit mate." I mutter for the 60th time this week. And again Tyler punches me in the arm for it.

"Your not." Erin mumbles into my shoulder. I smile and she drifts off to sleep again.

****

We get back to Tyler's pack and I take Erin to the doctor. He checks her over.

"She'll be fine physically. Her bruises will heal in a few days once she's gotten some food in her system. Keep her diet on high on fiver and carbs to start with and a bit of protein and keep the fats to a minimum." I nod and he hands me some medicine for Erin.

I take her up to the guest room I'm staying in and lie her on the bed. I sit next to her and she curls into my side while I call Scott to fill him in.

"Tyler said you found her." Scott says.

"Yeah. I just took her to the doctor and he said the bruises will heal and she's one medication to help with the pain as she has multiple broken bones and been raped multiple times." I explain while trying to keep my cool.

"Ok. Me, Danny and Lexi are on our way to Tyler's pack house now. See you in a few hours." He hangs up and I throw my phone down on the edge of the bed.

Erin stirs and wakes up. She didn't sleep long.

"Go back to sleep." I say gently.

"I can't. It hurts." She says and whimpers.

"What does, baby?" I murmur into her shoulder.

"Everywhere. My heart. My neck. Everything." I nod and kiss around her mark the rouge gave her. I look her in the eye and she nods eagerly.

I sink my canines into her neck and she sighs with relief. I lick her neck to get rid of the blood.

"Better?" I ask. She nods and buries herself into my chest.

"Yeah. Thank you." She mutters and I can finally feel the hole that was empty in my chest being filled again.

"Don't thank me, baby. I failed you." I mutter the last part and she pecks my check.

"You didn't fail me. It was my choice. I knew you would find me and I made the choice for the better of the pack I'm just glade the packs safe. That's all that matters now that I'm back with you." She says. I nod and kiss her neck.

"Let me sleep." She mumbles and I remove my head from her neck and gently push her head into my chest as I lie down next to her and spoon her from behind.

"Sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." I say and she drifts off to sleep. I follow suit quickly and have a firm hold in her.

"Knock knock." Some one says and opens the door slowly. I look over my shoulder and she Lola. Tyler's mate coming in with some food for Erin and some for me.

"Thank you." I say and she smiles at me. She walks out and closes the door quietly.

I don't wake Erin and just let her sleep. I'll heat the food up later.

I close my eyes and go back to sleep.

****

A/N I know it is a really short and shit chapter hut I hope you like it.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy