Chapter 1

-★-

This chapters song:
Kiss me- Sixpence none the richer.

Your pov:

Me and my parents were in the car, on the way to a town just outside of Paris.

I don't think we were actually ever gonna be in Paris tho. My parents are more of the 'lets drive an hour to go to a mountain' type of vacation people. We live in Florida so mountains are very interesting to them. I genuinely could not find them more boring.

We had flown into Paris but we still had to drive to the camping. It was kinda boring and i get carsick easy so it was also very sickening.

My parents were in the front of the car talking and joking. I was in the back listening to kiss me by sixpence none the richer, pretending i was Rory Gilmore. Which like, if i was a Gilmore girls carecter i would definitely not be Rory. Id be Lane. I mean, six months ago I would've been Rory but that changed pretty quickly.

Me and my mom used to be really close, i think mainly because we had things in common. We watched shows together, went on walks, etc. That kinda stopped after we finished Gilmore girls and she didn't wanna rewatch. I still love her and she's my favorite person in the universe but were just less close then we used to be.

Im an only child so all the attention was always on me, sometimes in a bad way.

Im a good kid, i dont smoke, I don't drink, i get good grades, I don't hang around with the wrong people, im nice to my parents, i dont hate people for their sexuality/race and if i say so myself, im kind.

And they love me, they really do but the one thing i love, the one thing im passionate about, they hate.

I have wanted to be an actress ever since i can remember. Well not exactly.

From when i was a kid till i was 11 i wanted to be a theatre actress, like on stages and singing. I can't sing at all tho.

Then when i was 11, i was bullied for a year. My boyfriend had just broken up with me and he spread rumors that i was a lesbian. Which like, in not but if i was, why do you care and what's wrong with that?

I lost all confidence i had in myself. I always felt low and sad. Then after summer vacation that year, everyone seemed to have forgotten what happened.

Not me.

I still think about what happened, how depressed i was at age 11 and that fucking idiot daily.

Anyway, when i was 12 and the bullying  stopped I started to grow a tiny bit of confidence again. Then, i watched 'the amazing spiderman' it gave me a sense to be who i wanted to be. Even if people hated that person.

Inspiring as fuck, I know.

After watching that movie i felt inspired. I started to get love for acting again. But this time in a different way. I wanted to be in movies, i wanted to inspire other people to be who they want to be just like Andrew Garfield did with me.

"Oh no because Y/N is gonna go to hollywood and she's gonna make soooo much money, she isn't gonna stay in Willowbrook where everything is fine. Oh no she won't! She's to good for that!" My mom said sarcastically while laughing.

I groaned and turned to the window.

My dad laughed along.

"Willowbrook is shit." I said.

"I mean.." my dad started.

"Its not the best but its enough!" My mom said quickly shutting him up.

A few minutes later we arrived at the campsite. We were staying in like a mobile home, i dont know what its called. Its like a small house with most often creaky floors and thin walls that you can hear every word through. Those things.

I always hate our vacations. Id much rather stay home but then again, its warmer here.

My dad got the luggage from the trunk and we stepped inside the house.

"Wow.." i said.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" My mom asked.

"Its so... interesting.." i said.

"Just say its ugly." My dad said.

"Yeah its ugly." I replied.

They laughed and i plopped down on the couch.

My dad unpacked some stuff and my mom went to the bathroom.

I got my luggage and i went into my room. There were 2 beds in the room and i chose the window one. I put my luggage on the other one.

A few hours later we were all unpacked and we ate dinner.

I took my headphones and book and sat outside. There was a table and 4 chairs and i sat down on one. There was a giant lake on the campsite so i faced that because it looked somewhat beautiful.

We had neighbors. There was a guy with 4 braids. He had on a white tank top and black shorts. I couldn't see his face because he was facing the lake aswell. From the back he kinda looked like one of my favorite actors Miguel Mora. I just shrugged it of because there is no way that he would be at this shitty campsite in France.

I read for about 30 minutes and then stood up. I walked back into the house and then i heard a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw the guy walking up to me, holding my bookmark.

"You forgot this." He said with a smile on his face.

Oh. My. God.

The guy standing infront of me was Miguel Cazarez Mora.

-★-