Chapter 13

-★-

A/N:
Hey guys!! Im gonna change the title title and the like front page of the book!! If this annoys you, im so sorry!!

This chapters song:
ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?- Tyler, the creator

Your pov

There was a knock on my door.

"Sweetie?." I heard my mom ask.

I didn't reply.

"Hey uhm.. I know im like.. your mom and you uhh.. don't really want to talk about boys and stuff with me but uhm.. if something happened, you can tell me. And uhm.. Im sorry. Ive been ignoring your dreams. Uhm.. That doesn't mean i want you to be an actress. You know why i don't want that and uhm.. You can be an actress once your 18 but for now your still my little girl and i just.. i want you here with me."

I stood up and opened my door.

A smile appeared on my moms face.

I have her a gaint hug.

She hugged me back.

After a few seconds i let go.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" She asked.

"Uhm.. I mean it has to do with acting so you'll like.." I started.

"Ill listen."

I told her everything. I told her what i said, how i ram away, how i still have his hoodie, how her approval is one of the things i value most, how worthless it makes me feel when she jokes about my future and how i dont know what to say to Miguel.

She didn't reply.

"I uhm.. I don't really know what to reply to that." She said.

"You don't have too." I replied.

"I think you should apologize to Mikey." She said.

"I think i should too." I replied.

She smiled at me and hugged me.

I hugged her back.

The rest of the day me and my parents did some stuff like walking, walking and oh you'll never guess this one, walking!

We went to the city and then took a walk on the beach.

Everytime we came home id sit outside, waiting for Miguel to come home.

He never came.

Had he already left?

No dude his car was still in the driveway. Also, his stuff was still hanging outside. Does the dude not know how to clean?

After we went out for dinner and came home i sat outside again, reading my book.

Then Miguel and Wendy came home.

Wendy smiled at me so i smiled back.

Did he not tell her?

Miguel looked my way but there wasn't a single emotion behind his eyes.

I was filled with guilt.

I went into my room and read there for a while.

I couldn't not think about him.

Everytime Ravi came up i thought about Miguel.

I checked the clock, 9:30.

It was early but we were leaving tomorrow so I decided to just go to bed.

When i walked out of my room i saw my mom was already in bed and my dad was in the bathroom.

"Hey are you both going to bed?" I asked.

"Yeah im tired, you should go to bed too, our flight leaves at 1Pm tomorrow we wanna be there at 10." My dad said.

I nodded.

I brushed my teeth and put on my pyjamas and Miguel's sweater over them. I also did my skincare, don't worry.

I got into bed around 10.

I layed on my back thinking about how i could apologize. Thinking, thinking, thinking.. Untill i heard a knock on my window.

I opened it.

It was Miguel.

My face lit up.

"Hi!"

"Hi!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Im taking you to Paris."

-★-