Chapter 34

-★-

This chapters song:
Pretty isn't pretty- Olivia Rodrigo

-a few weeks later-

Your pov

It was my first day on set. I didn't know anyone and i was nervous as hell.

I walked into the hall and i saw some people.

"Hello! Are you an actor?" A lady asked.

"Uhm- Yes. Yes. Im an actor." I replied, a little smile appearing on my face.

Im an actor.

"Okay, what's your name?" She asked.

"Y/n y/l/n." I said.

"Nice to meet you y/n. You can go left at the end of the hall and enter the room with an open door, you'll see people your age and some adults sitting in the room." She explained.

"Okay thank you!" I replied.

I smiled at her and walked away.

I walked to the end of the hall, went left and walked into the room with the door open.

I saw some actors my age. I obviously knew who they all were, im not gonna stand here and pretend i didn't.

I saw Elle Graham, Momona Tamada, Noah Cottrell and Jordan Isaiah White. Sitting there, casually sitting and talking. Well, Momona and Noah were talking, Jordan was talking with Scott and Elle was figiting with her nails.

I sat down next to her, knowing damn well i was just as nervous as her.

"Hey!" I said.

"Oh hi!" She replied.

She sat up a little straighter and stopped figiting.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Im great! You?" She replied.

"Im good!" I said, nodding.

"Have we met before? Or wait no that's stupid I could've recognized you from a movie. Have you been in any movies before?" She asked.

I laughed.

"I haven't been in anything but im somewhat like.. I don't know how to say this cuz I don't wanna say famous because well.. im not famous but im kinda known?" I said.

"So what are you known from?" She asked.

"Uhm do you know Miguel Mora?" I asked.

"Oh yeah he's a great actor he's friends with Maddy." She replied.

"Im his girlfriend." I said.

"Really?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I was gonna say lucky girl but that would've been weird." She said, laughing.