an unfounded power

ARTHUR LEYWİN

everything was going bad once again, first the servants, the scythes and now eijah, we had radically lost this battle, but what really disappointed me was that no matter how hard I tried, there was always a gap, a weakness in front of me. 

These thoughts of fear and doubt ran through my mind, and before I knew what hit me, I was biting my lip and scratching my palm, still holding the weapon Wren gave me when we were in the land of Asura. it wasn't active and I cursed myself when I needed it most

Suddenly, Silvanin's voice and emotions pulled me out of my thoughts, the seeds of fear, excitement and doubt inside me dispersed, replaced by an anger that could swallow anything like summer on a scorching afternoon.

The warm breeze of the Realmheartin allowed me to touch it, the lightning crackling fiercely around me, switching between black and purple, those runes that I could never Decipher, shining like daylight. My eyes had gone from deep ocean blue to an unusual purple color, my hair had changed to snow white, reflecting all colors.

This was different from the realmhearth I had always experienced; It was a calm yet otherworldly sight, a feeling I felt when I was around Lord Indrath and Silva, an ego as big as an unshakable mountain

Sylvie's voice begged me to stop before I was overcome by the magnificence of the asura's power flowing through my veins.

"Please stop, Arthur," she said, her tearful voice showing the desperation she was experiencing.

But before I could continue, his voice was interrupted. I knew that my body now belongs entirely to Silva. I was his power and his prisoner. My body was in pain, as if it was regenerating.

But I had to endure this pain, this power was a part of me, I had to embrace it instead of ignoring it.

I turned my gaze to Elijah or the person standing in the sky and looking at me with great anger suddenly hot black flames appeared on his hand, I raised my hand in the air without giving him a chance to throw it at me, and a Suddenly I appeared behind Elijah, she had a shocked expression on her face

Before Elijah could react, the spiritual lightning in my hand threw her to where the other Alacrian soldiers were.And my vision realized that the movement I had just made was different from Burstep, or it could be that it belonged to my perception. The soldiers, the burnt earth, the snow falling from the sky, everything belonged to my perception slowly and clearly.

I did the same thing again, I was suspended in the air in one step, and the etheric lightning that formed around me shattered Alacryan's armor and bodies, it was a pool of blood, the Alacryan wizards, who were also aware of this, began to press They all rained down their spells on me but it was nothing, I ignored them all, as I gently shook my hand, the cold ice shards and lightning ate them all up

As Agrona said, do you feel sorry for the ants you stepped on?

''NO!

he was right, I had to do this to become aware of ourselves or our ideas that we were not aware of, this was a war and I had to win no matter what. Even if I had to kill them all, this had to happen

How much longer could this go on, I thought, while I was still surrounded by battalions that looked at me like a god?

Suddenly, my body moved to protect me with a halo of yellowish and orange flames, surrounding me with ethereal lightning that Decayed between purple and black, nullifying all spells that came my way.

as I moved my arm forward, frozen white flames intertwined with ether engulfed everything, all spells sizzled and disappeared, even Elijah's black flames disappeared with the movement of my wrist, the white ethereal flames made way for me to pass, and when I hit him, a crater covered with powder smoke formed.