Where should I start

ARTHUR LEYWİN

The horned Flame ball that I saw floating in front of me was greeting me by bowing slightly in front of me. To be honest, it was a strange sight for me.

Besides, he was saying it was my gun after all this time, so why!

i wrinkled my nose slightly and looked at him with my furious gaze

I shouted "Why?"

He raised his eyebrows with a shocked expression and asked, "What are you talking about?" and as if he felt guilty about it, I felt his emotions too, just like the bond between me and Silvie.

You know why it happened, I said a ball of flame, I screamed

"You were there all this time, sucking mana, using me, maybe even watching, but you didn't do anything. And now you show up after I lost everything."

"Why...why Regis" I called out

My voice was already starting to shake and my eyes were starting to blur.

"I needed to win this damn war, to save everyone," I said.

When I looked up at her with my wet eyes, her pure white eyes narrowed slightly in guilt and regret.

Then he opened his mouth with pointed teeth and answered

''Well frankly, I wasn't expecting this, the mana supply in your body and your continent wasn't enough for me to come out. The horns you took from my pearl-haired goddess may have been useful, but even they couldn't provide the raw mana needed for the achlorite.

And you are not an asura ''they would eat each other for such a weapon.''

"Are you praising yourself?... "A weapon that only sucks mana after all these years," I teased angrily

Big Vertical rolled his eyes, "Ho Cowboy hoo..." Maybe you don't know, but all this time I've done nothing but save your ass.

''What are you talking about? I asked.

"The vritra mana you sucked from Uton's horns could drive you crazy with her mentality, so I took most of the mana from the horns for myself."

And here you are crying and blaming me because this is no way to meet the life your lived connection provides you with.

My eyes widened in shock at his words and I stuttered involuntarily.

''Se... What are you talking about, ''silvie!'' I saw her lavender pieces inside the egg, but is she still alive?

"Yes, my princess, I entered the egg while you were drooling and sleeping. Your bond is still alive and in a kind of coma. If we want to bring it back, we must try."

Regis' words pierced my ears like a train track. It made me angry that the person I was insulting was right, but I knew that even the insults I was making towards him were unwarranted, I just looked for someone other than myself to blame, but he did nothing but help me.

It was funny finding solace in a fireball

I was just about to pull myself together and raise my head towards him when a dry cough hit me once again. Regis's voice reached me from between the pillars. "Come on, my crybaby princess, there's a source of water here, drink it."

My eyes twitched with anger, I was hearing the words I said to Tessia years ago from her now, but I wondered something. I stopped his loud footsteps in the void and looked towards him, "Can you read or feel my memories?"