New Premonition

Arthur Leywin

We had been on the road for a long time, there was not a single being or object in sight to attract our attention, there was only a huge hot sun in the sky and sands where we could lose our way, but not even that. Enough to destroy our horny trio of horns.

We were in these monuments for an hour, or rather we were stranded in this damn desert, usually there were bridges, roads, stairs or mana monsters built that would lead us to our death.

But there was none of them, it was just us, we were just moving forward, there was not a single clue in sight, and the worst thing was that this horny wolf did not hesitate to disturb us. his ridiculous stories.

''His eyebrows shot up in surprise. My stories are not nonsense, you just don't have any imagination, aren't they the adventures of the three horns? My horned goddess asked, locking her soulful eyes on Caera.

Caera laughed dryly, "Actually, Regis, I don't know... this heat is killing me." Is it normal for us to walk this long, Gray?

As I continued to look at Caera, a strange feeling came over me. It was as if something else was at stake here, something beyond our understanding. I tried to get rid of this feeling, but it continued. Caera noticed my uneasiness and asked, "What's the matter?". "I don't know," I replied, "It just doesn't feel right. It feels like it's there."

"This may be a trick the old wizards played, Arthur, we may have triggered a trap, like the caves you go into to hide in," Regis said, interrupting my thoughts.

As he said this, my mind went back to memories of losing the battle and having to retreat. Although I had not fully explored the mysterious cave where the ancient Rinia was located, I knew that it was built by ancient wizards and that the area was their trap. It was dangerous, but I couldn't leave the possibility of Aveum's existence unchecked, I had to make sure of that.

I finally gathered my thoughts and turned to Caera. 'How long do you think we've been on the road? I needed to get a clear answer from him

And he looked at me with a stoic expression before answering me in a measured tone ''I... I don't know, we've been walking for a few hours but it felt like we'd been walking for days, it seems endless and you never get tired it's weird

Putting aside her complaint .. yes, everything is as I thought, this is a place defined by Aveum.

''Aveum? He replied confusedly

''In the ether branch it means time and this depends on our perspective. What may seem like a few days to you may seem like an hour or five minutes to me. They tried to slow us down or deceive us using illusions.

This is simply incredible, Grey, but since we're here too, how do we get out of this? He asked me, getting slightly flustered.

I raised my hand slightly and watched the ether radiate from me into the atmosphere.

Caera looked at me with one eyebrow raised, as if nothing much had happened. What are you doing? said

I ignored his question and tried again. It was strange. After we lost the castle, it reacted differently than the area we retreated to. So why? ''Arthur, something reacted there. I immediately turned my head towards the direction the Regis was looking at.

It was an ancient stone hidden among the sands, glowing dimly. I bent down slightly to pick it up and examined it in my hand. When I looked at it, there were strange symbols on it and I thought this thing could be the key to getting out of here, but the real question is... "Where is the portal?" I asked, moving my head around.