İnevitable Conversation

Seris Vritra

In these moments when courage was symbolized, the city turned into a fairy tale land. The city view combined with the soft touch of the snow resembled a source of magic. Snow crystals sparkling under the street lamps turned the city into a sparkling dream world. Some were looking out the window, some were sipping their hot drinks. Each of them was enjoying this special moment that the snow brought to the city.

However, there were still people running in the streets; They were moving under the white cover of the snow as if they were a part of nature. With their wet hair and red faces, these brave souls reminded the city of the energy of winter. In these moments when the snow was dancing with the light wind, the city made you feel the rhythm of life like a poem.

The snow falling on the gentle city and the excitement of the children brought out emotions that I could not hold on to, even for a Vritra-blooded hybrid like me. The corners of my mouth turned upwards involuntarily; My feelings hidden under the cold view of the city were becoming clear with the snowflakes.

He must have noticed a moment when I was smiling because Cylrit's call was heard behind me. Her white cloak billowed gracefully as she walked towards me with long strides. "It is truly a remarkable sight to see you like this," she said.

When he stopped in front of me, he bowed to me with a deep bow. "Scythe Seris," he said. I waved my hand slightly for him to stand up. In the silence of a second, we watched the view outside together.

Noticing the furtive glances my servant was giving me, I asked, "Is something wrong, Cylrit?"

He cleared his throat loudly before speaking. "No, it's okay... It's just that it doesn't happen very often to see you happy like this, I was wondering," he said.

As my eyes wandered to the view outside, I replied, "I wonder too. How long will these sunny, innocent days last? People go about their routine lives, laughing unawares. After all, Vritra protects us, right?"

Agrona has lured them into a fantasy world they can't escape, and when she gets what she wants, they will all be torn apart like a lamb for the butcher.

"Ignorance may be the key to happiness," I mutter to myself from time to time. Because sometimes, I want to escape reality and stay away from the destruction that the Asuras and Agrona will bring.

In the past, I often internalized this saying. But everything changed when a key was found that would shatter despair and open the door to the future. It was as if a dark foresight foresaw the impending disaster and encouraged us to light a fire on the path that would lead us to our destiny.

 As my words hung in the air for a while, the atmosphere was once again filled with silence. My servant's expression began to change as he began to think about who I was talking about. He turned to me, his brows furrowing slightly, "Is that the person you're talking about... Arthur Leywin?"

I nodded, my knuckles coming into contact with the cold mist of the glass.

If we equip the future with a bright idea, I didn't want to believe that that child lost his life. Meeting my apprentice at the monuments and gaining his trust gave an unexpected advantage to my further plans. In the game where the king will be stuck while the pawns fall to the front row, this child has become a perfect piece that cannot be wasted, like a secret move

All the pieces were in place, I just needed to move a few.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Cylrit opened her mouth to speak again.