Hold on to power

Cecilia

I was being pulled into a deep ocean, my mind found it cold and meaningless, I instinctively wanted to rise to the surface.

Every time I struggled to get to the surface of the water, I started to remember what it felt like to be alive. Pain, sadness, happiness, all these complex emotions were foaming inside me, like a volcano, ready to explode at any moment.

After all, emotions are like waves, you can't stop them from coming, but it's up to us which one we want to choose.

my choice was my ambition because I had to survive no matter what

I tried harder to get to the surface, in a way I was almost at the end, but suddenly I felt something breaking inside me, I lowered my head slowly.

I saw that elf girl described in fairy tales in our childhood, her mouth opened in surprise and her hand reached out towards me as if she wanted to tell me something.

I quickly stretched my arm forward, grabbed her wrists and tried to pull her to me, and without me noticing, dark hands coming out of the bottom of the ocean began to grab the elf girl by the waist and pull her down tighter.

I didn't want to let go of her. I held her wrist tighter. Seeing that my efforts were useless, the elf girl smiled at me sadly. Her emerald green eyes started to flicker. Before I could understand what I was experiencing, she was violently pulled down.

I wanted to scream but I surfaced, soul and body separated

The new one took on a shade between gold and green. My arms began to glow among strange runes. The soul came to life again, as if violating the rules of the universe.

My eyes opened quickly with these memories, I was out of breath and my body was sticky.

I wanted to move, I lifted my body with support from my hands, my toes touched the cold surface of the ground.

I needed some air. I lifted my body from the bed and walked towards the large balcony. My hands met the smooth black metal of the balcony.

A cold breeze hit my skin and pulled my silver hair from my neck, and I breathed more of the fresh mountain air

and my arms were a peach white color that I never got used to

A few things lined up in the sky, strange arrays of runes glowing a pale color as the light hit my skin.

the ropes of reincarnation that brought me here I still can't believe that such a thing could happen. The doors of different worlds were opened according to the way we could pass through

This was impossible even with my world's technology and even my inheritance ability, but the magic in this world was complicated in a way that I could not understand, and the fact that we were in the middle of a war constantly pushed me into negative emotions.

You are from the layers of our world, Cecilia, we need you to hope for a new life, after all, he is a guide on the path to freedom, but no matter how much you fear him, wherever you go, he will be doomed, so do not be afraid of his power and be proud of it, Cecilia my dear.

When I remembered what Agrona had told me, my head started to hurt again, my hands were anxiously over my head.

She promised me and Nico a new life if I helped her, but I didn't know what it was for, she just needed me.

I kept my gaze towards the foothills of the mountain to distract myself from the nauseous feelings. The sight of snow falling gracefully over the thorny trees made me feel at peace.