Before The War

Arthur Leywin

My eyes were wandering over the worn and worn surfaces of the shelves one by one, trying to find the right one among tons of books. Each shelf was arranged with its own specific contents. While some were worn out from over-reading and bore the marks of time, others had untouched, immaculate soles.

 Among them, there was a book that caught my eye and was different from the others. Her stance was so striking that it felt like my mind was signaling me to take it without hesitation. That book shined unusually among the others, as if it was calling me with its knowledge and stories.

When I picked up the book, it weighed less than I expected and, unlike others, its texture was higher quality. It felt like it was made of a material I didn't recognize.

Then I turned the front of the book and wanted to know its name. I noticed there was a book called 'Soul'. The person or persons who wrote this book left a small note on the back of the book. The article read: "However, little souls are crushed under the gods, they do not know how to get away from them and stop and start again." This saying had a deep meaning and was thought-provoking with the wisdom it contained. I thought this sentence was a reflection of the philosophical and spiritual information in the book.

However, when I consider that a book written with such a mindset was written with a note to humiliate minors, it is more likely that either the author was knowledgeable or, more precisely, this book was written by an asura

I couldn't restrain my curiosity and started reading by opening the first page of the book. When I looked at the articles in it, I realized that it was a book that focused more on metaphysics, apart from some of the terms I use in my world. As the pages progressed, I found traces of a search for a deeper meaning.

When I reached the last page of the book, the sentences in the title about reincarnation caught my attention. The sentences were as follows: "It is impossible to ensure the maturation of the soul in one life; therefore, anchors that can trigger the reincarnation process are necessary ta-"

I squinted my eyes slightly to focus a little more, but the rest of the sentence seemed to be an incomprehensible mess. The words were either jumbled up or appeared to have been deliberately scrambled by someone to prevent them from being read. It was as if they were trying to keep this article a secret out of sight. This made it almost impossible to read the rest of the sentence.

My lips were slightly pressed together to keep from laughing out of frustration. Whenever I wanted to reach a conclusion, there were always mountain ranges that I could not reach. It was as if the threads of fate were testing me to go through a difficult path. These words implied that I was in an exam and that I needed to make more effort to achieve the real result.

I sighed deeply and prepared to close the book and put it on the shelf, but the regis voice interrupted the moment.

"Don't be so fast, Sherlock," she said, and I asked why, raising one eyebrow curiously.

This book was written by a vritra, look at the bottom of the page she said immediately

My golden eyes with enormous curiosity immediately moved to the bottom corner of the page and I saw these words: My name is Indra Vritra, with the honor of whoever reads this book.

So what do you think? Did an asura write this? This question from Regis, which he himself was unsure of, pulled me out of my thoughts.

Ah, although we can't be too sure, it is definitely written by a vritra, but there is also the fact that she knows something about reincarnation that brought me and Nico here.