Unkown Person

CAERA DENOIR

I stood there stunned as I watched the destructive power of the storm unfold before me. The wind was blowing my hair in my face, making it difficult to see. The rain was falling like sheets, it was so heavy that I felt as if small stones were falling on me. Thunder rumbled overhead,

drowning out all other sounds. When I looked at the city I could see this:

The city, whose view I admired, was almost completely destroyed with a single attack. All that remained were buildings with only a few columns standing and burnt rubble. They were all disappearing in strange amethyst flames. Seeing this brought emotions to the surface that I didn't want to see before. I felt fear, surprise and sadness all at the same time.

I said Grey, Regis had told me to stay away, I was about to object at first, but when I saw this, I realized that they were right, this was not a normal power, it was overwhelming, but what was the cost of this, were they okay? My mind was conflicting with each other and there was only one way to find out. I transferred the remaining mana from me to my legs and ran towards the area where the explosion occurred.

I was out of breath with every step I took. The lack of mana in this area was making me very difficult, but I had to move forward. After a few minutes of effort, I entered the area where the crater was formed. The surrounding area was still filled with dust, making it difficult for me to see, and this smell of burnt ash made me cough dryly.,,

G.. Gray can you hear me I shouted as I moved towards the bottom of the craterWe are here, my horned goddess, Regis's voice was coming from behind a collapsing wreckage. I got there as fast as I could. Regis was waiting there to greet me, but there was no majestic big being there that I always see, it was a completely shrunken baby wolf.

Don't look at me like that, do you know how much ether I spent there? It's all your suicidal partner's fault.

My eyes were flickering to confirm what he said, Gray, but where is he? Is he okay? Wo wo, he said, calm down and extended his little paw towards the ledge behind the wall. He is sleeping there, or rather, he is tired from the amount of etheric he has released. He will come to his senses soon.

I nodded gratefully before moving towards the ledge, and the usual cold ascender was finally standing in front of me. I slowly curled up next to him, watching his rhythmic breathing with my ruby eyes, then I brought one hand to my chest and let out a sharp breath. A feeling of relief washed over me.

When I heard the footsteps slowly approaching me, I looked up and saw no one in front of me except Regis, who was wagging his two eyebrows up and down with his tongue out. Don't look at me like that, honey, I didn't interrupt your romantic time, especially because you were so worried about him.

When he said this, a pinch of red appeared on my cheeks. I tried to stay calm to maintain my composure. I crossed both my arms and held my head up. I said, "What are you waiting for?" I can't get out of here without you two, right?

Saying this caused silence between us for a few seconds, and then a feeling of panic screamed inside me. Regis scream signaled this. An arrow was coming towards us at full speed just off the ledge. I clicked my tongue. If I retreat, Gray might get hurt. After all, both of our cores were almost empty. I immediately took the sword from my ring and took the pointy end of the arrow. I deflected it, it passed with a hissing sound, hurting my arm, and I winced in pain.

I strengthened my vision and looked towards the top of the crater. There were two people. The girl had a bow made of wood in her hand. He had a fragile structure, but he looked solid and strong, the strange runes on them made him more majestic. When I turned my gaze to his face, he had grass green eyes. Her hair was cream colored wavy. But his most striking feature was his ears. They were pointed, just like the elves in diatene before. I haven't seen it but I can say it's similar