chapter three

Nicks POV

I had finally I arrived to the school I sat at the picnic table where all the rugby lads sit I was talking with Otis and that's when I saw y/n walking without Charlie? Werid..

"Hey y/n can I talk with you" I hear harry, I see him walking towards her.

I can feel myself getting jealous from Harry talking to her.

"What's up greenie?" She says smirking.

I know that they've become more friends since she got into rugby but the way he looks at her and saying he is trying to flirt with her.

"It's my sixteenth birthday party the Saturday your invited to come, invite anybody you want!" Harry says smiling walking her over to the bench.

"So I can invite Charlie if I wanted to" she said I could tell she was testing him and the limits.

"Well if you want him there...yes he can come" harry spits out.

What harry greenie is letting Charlie spring go to one of his rich boy parties, is this all to impress y/n?

"Hey y/n, where's Charlie, he's always with you" I say walking over to them.

"Oh he's sick and just going to stay home for today so I'm all alone," she says giggling.

"Well you could come home with me today if you wanted we could watch one of your movies you have been talking about?" I say cutting of Harry before he says something.

"Yeah, yeah that'd be wonderful" she says calmly, like she knows I'm flirting and doesn't care and can play it off.

Y/ns POV

Harry greenie just invited me to one of his rich boy parties, like last year there would have been no way in hell he would've. And I think I'm going to take this opportunity to get our friend group to finally go to one of these parties for once.

I started walking into form and I see Nick, I feel the butterflies I feel almost every morning or every hangout seeing him, his warm brown eyes and his loads of freckles just suffocate me slowly.. I go over to my seat and sit next to him

"Hey, y/n this may be weird but are you and Harry like going out?" He says.

And the question sounds ridiculous coming out of his mouth.

"What? HELL NO, harry greenie is the most disgusting one of my mates, I'm just friends with him so he'll leave charlie alone." I state.

"Oh cool I was just wondering because he seemed to be flirting with you, but do you like anyone?" Nick say..I can feel each of my heart beats through my chest

"Oh..yeah I do..why do you ask, do you like somebody?" I say,  I can feel my face turning bright pink.

"Yeah, uhm.. I think I want to tell her but I don't know the right time" Nick says.

"Well if I were you I would tell them at Harry's party it would be more romantic." I say, looking at my notebook.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea..I think she got invited too" Nick said.

The rest of the form was silent like it was the first day again. Maybe I should just tell him now. Or I could wait for Harrys party and take this other girls spot. Probably the best idea.

Time skip to Harry's birthday party
Y/n POV

"Where are you going y/n?" My mom says.

"Around a friend it's the birthday, I don't know when I will be home, sorry," I say.

"Whatever just don't die," she says staring at the television.

Whatever it's better that she knows then just not noticing, though I think I'm going to try and stay at Charlie's or someone's for the weekend, my mom has been way to drunk lately and Dad's out on a meeting.

I started to walk over to Harry's place, but I ran into Nick.

"Oh hi, wow you look great.." Nick says.

"Hey mate, you don't look to shabby yourself," I say in a man tone I started laughing from my comment.

"Haha very funny, why aren't you getting a ride to Harry's? It's a bit of a walk?" Nick says concerned.

"Oh..my mom is just..busy and my dad is on a work trip so I don't have a ride and the gang already started going," I say I feel embarrassed about this.

"Well I would love to give you a ride to his house, it's February and snowing.." Nick explains, I smile it's nice to have a real friend around.

"Yeah, that would be nice, is your mom okay with that," I say walking over to Nick.

"Oh honey, of course I will give you a ride..I would hate for you to get a cold.." nicks Mom says, she's such a sweetheart.

"Thank you, Mrs Nelson.." I say getting into the backseat with Nick.

We finally arrive to Harry's party the place was huge. Like sweet 16 but in real life..

"Thank you Mrs Nelson, see you around," I say

"Bye mum love you" Nick shouts

"Have fun you both love you too Nicky.." his mom says driving off.

I see my friends outside.

"Heyyy guys!" I say I grab nicks hand and run over to them.

"Hey y/n..what's he doing with you?" Tao questions. He looks disgusted.

"Oh, this is Nick, Nick this is Tao and Issac and charlie I'm very sure you know him and this is Elle she's in your year!" I say trying to cheer up the room.

"Hey Nick, why were you guys riding together, y/n you don't have to be embarrassed of your mom I will pick you up" Elle says hugging me

Shit she said what I was trying to hide from Nick I don't want him to think I'm weird or gross..

"Is she drunk again you can stay at mine tonight I don't want you to get hurt?" Says charlie concerned.

"Oh yeah...maybe..I might just get a place for the night" I say, trying to end this conversation.

I can see Nick confused..

"Well I think we should go in before it starts to snow its already freezing out.." says Nick I can tell he's trying to avoid this conversation.

The group starts to walk in front of us..

"Thank you, Nick..I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't want you to find me weird.." I say looking at the floor.

"It's alright I would never judge you, your probably like my...best friend and I care about you so much and if you need a place to stay I have a spare room at my house you could stay at my mom will understand completely.." Nick says rapidly.

"I think I might take that offer." I say..
"Also I need to talk to you alone...soon" I say, tonight will be the night he figures out..

"Oh yeah same.. I know upstairs is going to be completely empty so nobody she catch us..lets met by the stairs around 6:20 so nobody gets suspicious.." Nick says.

"Yeah that will work..bye I'll see you around.." I say and run over to Elle.

End of chapter 3