chapter 6

Nicks POV

Me and y/n had just woken up, I went downstairs to make us some tea, I heard footsteps I thought it was my mom, but no it was y/n, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her head against my back, she sighed.

"Your such a morning person Nelson" she said yawning.

I turn around and face her hugging her back.
"No, it's 11:45 am it's almost the afternoon, it's probably good we had woken up.." I say smiling, she's about my height so I can rest my head onto her shoulder.

"So, what are you doing today, I don't wanna bother any of your plans?" She asks.

"Well that rugby party is supposed to be happening at Otis today, your already invited, we probably should show up there to not make it seem weird," I say firmly

"Well I was thinking of a plan.." she says pulling herself onto of the counter.

"Yeah?" I say, questioning the idea.

"We could both say we were heavily drunk and you fell ontop of me and we just started kissing, but since this morning we knew that we messed and we didn't want to like that each other, obviously we actually do but maybe to get harry greenie off everyone's ass it's best to say something like that.." she says playing with her thumbs.

"That should work, I don't want you or your friends to be harry targets, it's not a good year with him being like that" I say, she's probably right anyways.

We smile and drink our tea, while sitting on the couch, Nellie was all over us and cuddling mostly with y/n, Nellie really likes her and honestly that makes me feel so great, we did invite Charlie over so she could tell him the news..it still felt so unreal.

"Charlie..I, we need to tell you something important and it's the reason harry is after us.." y/n explains, charlie looks concerned.

"Y/n, I can tell something is bugging you, I have been able to tell since the second day you started Truman." Charlie says holding her hand.

He really did care about her, and I love that for her, to have real friends.. something I wish I had a lot more of

"Me and Nick, were going out, well just started going out, but we've liked each other since we met, but the reason harry is on our ass is because last night, me and Nick snuck off together to tell each other how we felt but we started kissing like a lot and we didn't even notice harry walked in with Nick on top of me, I guess harry has had a crush on me too.." y/n says sometimes her voice trembled and I think that's because she's worried on what Charlie's opinion is going to be.

"Oh y/n, I love you so much, you know I would never judge you for your love interest I still remember the day you first say Nick, but I still will be on your case Nick I don't want my best friend to get hurt," said charlie in a jokily tone.

"Yeah that's alright mate- I mean charlie," I say trying not to make it awkward.

"Oh and charlie please don't tell the others, we are going to try and hide us for awhile so harry greenie won't try and beat any of our asses, like today at the rugby party we're just gonna lie and tell him we got drunk." Said y/n confirming that charlie wouldn't say anything.

"Oh, yeah that's cool, though I do think we should probably invite Nick to more friend hangouts so nobody suspects anything between you two," said charlie smiling.

It was really sweet how charlie wanted to make sure we didn't get caught I get what y/n meant by he'll be accepting.. more than any of my friends could.

Charlie and y/n stayed around mine the whole day until we had to get ready for the party y/n and charlie walked with each other home, it feels like today is the best day of my life, but also going to be hard to convince harry we are just friends.