chapter 9

Nicks POV

When me and y/n saw the rugby boys at the fair we let go of each other's hands, well more or less she let go of mine.. I sighed I don't wanna have to keep us a secret but I don't want her to get hurt..

"Sorry, I just don't think I want you and Mr Greene to get into a fight at a fair" she says looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah it's probably best" I look at her and then look around to see if I can see any of the group members.

"BOO" charlie yelled behind us, y/n jumped and so did I.

"This is Damon, Damon this is Y/n and Nick Nelson" charlie explained.

"It's nice to remeet you guys, charlie I know them from rugby silly" he said laughing.

"Yes but you need a proper interduction" charlie said laughing.

Y/n and charlie started to walk ahead of me and Damon after we got a text from Tara saying everyone was at the front paying for tickets, me and Damon stayed quiet behind them.

"Soo, what's going on between you and y/n you two were holding hands and stopped" Damon asked.

"Oh. You saw us?" I replied concerned.

"Yeah that's kinda why I asked Nick" Damon laughed.

"Well we are dating. But please keep it a secret we don't want the rugby boys to find out, especially harry if he finds out I don't know what he'll do" I say walking looking down.

"Mate, it's okay I get it, I trusted you with me and charlie, you can trust me with you and y/n" he replied patting my back.

I smiled.

It felt really nice to be able to tell someone about her..

We finally got upfront and paid to get in, me and y/n were standing by each other waiting on Damon and charlie to finish paying.

"So..I kind of told Damon about us, because he saw us holding hands" I say jokingly pushing her.

She smiles "what'd he say," she asked.

"He said that he trusted us with him and charlie so we can trust him with me and you" I say smiling grabbing
y/ns hand.

"Wellll the whole group still doesn't know and p.s the rugby boys are on the twister right behind us" she said taking her hand back and pointing.

"Ugh why do they have to be here, we could actually hold hands if they weren't" I say pouting.

"Well we could get on the Ferris wheel we probably could go with two other people and tell them there" she replies smiling.

I smile back and charlie and Damon walk over, we go to the first ride which was a drop tower y/n grabbed my hand and elles because she's afraid of heights. As we got higher up she was just staring.

"Y/n your suffocating my hand!" Elle said laughing.

"Sorry it's just I know we're gonna go fl-" she tried to finish her sentences but the drop tower plumted to the ground fast, I was laughing when we hit the ground her face was terrified.

We kept walking around and me and her got cotton candy to share, we told Darcy and Tara that they should come with us on the Ferris wheel, they smiled and followed. We got into one of the carts, y/n sitting next to Darcy and me sitting next to Tara.

"So Tara, Darcy I wanted to tell you guys some important news.." y/n said smiling at me.

"Hm? What's up?" Darcy asked looking at y/n and Tara looking at her to.