SCHOOL LIFE

School was quite fun especially for those who knew what they wanted from it. As for people like Charles Ericksom, who controlled or was being controlled by girls, which ever way, they never succeeded in examinations and even if they did, malpractice was the weapon.
                      I could remember this saying, " Determination is the key to success". But for them, I guess they have found an alternative key to success. Not surprised anyway, since he found an alternative way to steal my best friend.
                      Pardon me for focusing on him, not that I'm jealous. It's just that I am Over Jealous. That boy is a pure dummy. I guess his brain was mistakenly filled with water on creation.
                      Sad to know that these words never came out of my mouth when he was around. Not because I am a bloody coward but just take a good look at his muscles. It can't be compared to my little bones..
                       I am sure that this flimsy reason of mine won't change your mind but at least if you feel like calling me a coward just shorten it to "cow" at least, that's better.
                       Surprisingly, in real life I am the true opposite of what I feel in this book. Charles is my best friend in boys. I'm not trying to confuse you but just know that I am a kind of person that moves with the trend. I like following popular people.
                        Anyway, following a popular person can make you popular, now I understand why people treated me with so much respect. Not my fault that I'm not that intelligent to have made a name for myself but at least I'm average. There are only two things that can make you popular in school, being fresh or intelligent.
                       "The popular fresh fine boys don't make it as one of the best in the class", Miss Jones could be heard reporting to the principal.
Was it a lie? I don't really care.
I just wanted to be fresh even if it was for a day. He caused all these things, he has taken all the whole attraction to himself, not fair!!
                          You know who I am talking about, don't expect me to say his name again. It makes me cry or feel somehow. You all know that feeling.
                           However, Beckford College of Education, Calirfonia was the best college in the state. Every other child wished to be given an opportunity to at least, school there for a day; but that wasn't the case for us, the students of Beckford.
"We are infact tired of that school, Books!! Books!! and more Books!!, we told those praying to be in our shoes. They did respond too, " We only play in our school, hardly learn anything. You guys are way too lucky".
                            I always thought this world to be a world of error. It keeps on bringing to you your dislikes and expect you to improve on it. What's that for?
Moreover, not every student in Beckford told this story. I had mentioned earlier, school was fun for those who knew what they wanted from it. I didn't say I was an example, anyway.
                              As the bell for the first period rang, I could see the prefects standing in position as trained watch dogs waiting for whom to devour.
"Wait, wasn't that Charles? Who the hell is he holding hands with? Oh! Julie. Not surprised. This shouldn't be my starter for this first period. Focus, pretend as if they aren't there. Focus! Sam, Focus," thousands of voices kept echoing in my head to the extent I felt my head throb in pain.
                            "Hey Sam, is that a free seat beside you?", a voice interrupted my pain.
" Sure, you may sit," I earnestly said.  Since my last experience with Julie, I have avoided girls with the letter, "J" in their names; Jane, Judith, Jady, Jane, Juliet, Jessica, Jucie, Jennifer, Josephine and from the look of things, my class was infested with this set of people. 😩
                              But for Janet, I couldn't snub her 🥰. Who told you she was too fine? Of course not; neither did she use any special charm on me. It was because she had an innocent face. And guess what, that was the same Janet that asked to sit beside me.
                               This girl had a soothing voice that could transform sorrow to joy. Not long after we started talking, I forgot I once had a best friend named Julie. We engaged in a serious conversation that break time didn't even stop us. We were the only ones left alone in the class.
                                  Don't be so negative, we didn't do anything bad, just talking. And it will surprise you to know that we had been gist mates for quite a long time since my bestfriend left me.
Then she asked me a question that shook me and threw me off beat. I asked myseld this question, "Am I sure I really wanna go through this, again?" " Ok, let's be friends for now, " I  answered her, feeling nervous.