Lander Headcannons

1- Luke have striped pijamas. Milly always make fun of them. But Zander thinks that they are cute. Zander disagrees with Milly on this one.

2- While Luke prefers orange juice, Zander prefer coffee.

3- They have matching roses in their hair.

4- Luke always get roses for Zander as a gift.

5- While Zander is a night person, Luke is a morning person.

6- Luke is a perfect chef, but sometimes he is baking bad foods to. But Zander would eat anything that Luke made it. Even tho he didnt like it.

7- I feel like they go to the Funfair sometimes.

8- They both have reading times. In that readin time, they bought snacks and read their own books.

9- They have a memory journal. But its only LANDER.

10- Luke is the one who is preparing the breakfast.

11- While Zander helping Luke at Biology, Luke helping Zamder at Math.

12- They both dont love video games that much.

13- They have a puppy.

14- They both love Musicals.

15- They both love board games than video games. For them: Board games>>>>>>Video games

16- While Zander dont love desserts that much, Luke literally love all of food kinds.

17- While Luke loves taking care of kids, Zander dont love it that much because he dont love kids that much.

18- Luke wears foundation to hide his freckles and nevus. But when there is only Zander he dont hide it.

19- They both love fireworks.

20- They usually celebrate their birthday and anniversary by going to funfair.

21- Luke can start to hug and kis Zander at any unexpected time.

22- While Luke is calling Zander as "Zandy, Honey, Love" Zander calling him as "My angel, Honey, Lukey"

23- They share headphones.

24- After the competion, they really love stars on their face. So they are drawing stars in their face to themselves. While Luke is drawing on Zander, Zander is drawing on Luke.

25- If they would be an fantasic creature:
Luke: Elf
Zander: Vampire

26- They have heart shape rings.

27- The emojies that they send themsevles.
Luke: 💌😍💋
Zander: 💗💖💋

28- They love to wear vintage.

29- They both love Anne With An E. They both read the book and watched the movie.

30- They find and read old books.

Requested by: GhoulSoul508