Zoey Headcannons

1- She have 12 year old little sister called "Sarah."

2- Sarah always uses Zoey's make up or wore her outfits. Zoey is tired of that. And always get angry to Sarah because of that.

3- She is Lesbian but uses boys for money 💸

4- Sarah heard that Zoey is using Drew for money. And then she said "When will im gonna get my boyfriend for money?" But then she felt sad because she loved Drew and felt sad for Drew. She loves Drew because gets everything for her.

5- She loves (G)I-DLE Because the group makes songs for women.

6- A feminist.

7- She is a twitter girl (Please dont attack me if i knew it wrong. As i know twitter girls are sensitive and angry. And they call everything harrasment.)

8- She is idolizing Heather Chandler and Regina George.

9- She is trying every make up trick that she saw.

10- She is cheating in exams.

11- A Gratis girl. (Gratis is like a make up heaven place in my country. It's literally crowded everyday.)

12- He calls Jake "Erko." (Erko is something like "Women ☕" in my country. It's fun ngl.)

13- He didn't like Jake at the beginning.

14- Zoey tried to sperate Dromies. Because Henry and Liam knrw that she eas cheating. So she understand that they are very dangerous for her. But then she threated Henry and Liam.

15- She would be a snake if she would be a animal.

16- She asked Drew "What's your credit card password?" in Truth or Dare.

17- She don't love meat.

18- She is really obssesed with her Beauty. Like she is like 47 and then if she is 48, she is making a diet.

19- Uses "Slay, girlypop, girlboss, periodt.

20- Makes fun of Henry because he loves anime.

21- She bullied Lia at the first because she has curly hair.

22- Very skinny but Zoey thinks it's very healthy.

23- Her mother suppres her because she thinks Zoey could be prettier.

24- She thought that Heather was right in Total Drama.

25- She went to the Barbie movie.