Jomies Headcannons

1- Liam showed a turtle dick to Henry and then he said "I just wanna make you more smart. You are my bestfriend."

2- Their group name was "4 bros that came from another mom." But then it turned to "3 bros that came from another mom."

3- Drew is jealous of Hailey because Jake was always hanging out witt Jake.

4- After the break up, Dromies started to get A LITTLE BIT trust issues. Especially Drew.

5- Liam was always getting peach haribos for Jake. But after the break up, now he is getting lettuce juice for Henry.

6- They felt a empty place in their Sleepover. And it was Jake.

7- Henry get jealous of Milly because Henry was seening Jake like a brother figure, and Jake and Milly is like siblings.

8- Jake and Henry had anime nights. But when Jake joined to the Music Club, Liam jonied Henry. But then there was no more anime nights with Jake.

9- Even Jake betrayed Dromies. He was not that a bad friend. He helped Liam to love his freckles.

10- Drew can't endure ego. Even to Zoey. But he disn't feel that bad when Jake praised himself.

11- Jake was taller than Liam when they met for the first time.

12- Henry, Liam and Milly was friends. But then they fet seperated because they didn't wanna get bullied because they are friend with a "Freak."

13- Drew and Jake was painting their own nails.

14- Liam is the second angrier jomie after Drew.

15- Drew was obsessed with these sigma edits.

16- All of the Jomies was calling Henry "Henry.". And they were calling Liam "Li".

17- Jake and Liam borrowed earring of themselves.

18- Expect for Jake, Henry and Liam a lot of fun of Drew's socks.

19- Jake helped Henry to love his body because Henry thinks that he is "ugly" because he is short and skinny.

20- Henry was using "Slayy, girlboss, Periodt." or other words just like that. Then Liam started to use it too. Drew getting so annoyed because if that.

 Drew getting so annoyed because if that

(Ik that people in the picture is not Jomies. But they just give me vibes okay?)

(BTW PLEASE DO NOT SHIP PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE. THEY HAVE LOVERS AND PLUS THEY SAID THEY ANNOYED OF THAT SHIPS.)

(People in the picture is my fav ytbers btw.)