f o u r t e e n

LEOLA

}{}{}{

Whoever designed this house, needs a big ass reward.

I know moving into a place with someone I barely know is a huge and a hard step.

But now that I've seen where we're going to live, I'm excited to pack my things and move in.

This house has to be everyone's dream, an organized modern huge kitchen with the newest supplies.

Long beautiful shiny stairs, balconies, a huge pool with a hot tub, and I can't forget the beautiful garden with the well cared colorful flowers.

"Good evening miss" "I'm brady" a man the same height as me, with short brown hair and piercing blue eyes smiles.

"I'm Mister Ivan's personal guard"

"I will he showing you the upstairs rooms" he motions with his hand for me to walk up the stairs.

"I'm Lela" I smile and he chuckles, "I know, nice meeting you, miss"

"Call me Lela without the miss" My eyes widen at the upstairs area.

There's space for a tv area, a snack bar, a huge tv, white couches that are calling me to nap.

"I will be showing you all the rooms, except one which is forbidden to even touch the door" "Mister Ivan never allows anyone in there, not even the maids, he says he cleans it by himself"

My brows pull together, "why? What's in there?"

"It's very personal for mister Ivan, no one knows what he has in there, all we know is that we're not allowed close to it"

I look out the floor to ceiling windows and see Ivan standing near the pool while talking on the phone.

Everytime Brady showed me a room, my anger grew, why the hell are there no beds?!

"This is where you and Mister Ivan will stay, miss" Brady slowly opens a bedroom's door.

Now I know why there are no extra beds.

Fine, I'll just sleep on the comfortable looking couches.

"This will be your side of the bed, sir Ivan likes to sleep on the right side of the bed"

I let out a huff, sir Ivan?

Brady leads me to the walk-in closet which is basically the size of my room.

"This is your side" he shows the empty side, Ivan's side has a few suits, he still hasn't fully moved everything here.

The tour ends after Brady shows me my sink, and how Ivan's sink is on the right, why does he love the right side so much?

Weirdo.

I walk downstairs and hear people talking, I frown and walk to the living room.

Mateo and Roman sit on the couches laughing with drinks in their hands, Ivan sitting on the opposite couch.

"Oh uhm" I stand awkwardly infront of them, Mateo shoots up from his seat.