t w e n t y f i v e

LEOLA

}{}{}{

"I'm so sorry Lela, I'm so fucking sorry" he shakes his head holding both of my hands.

"I should've let you explained everything, I shut you down always" he squeezes my hands.

"I'm going to kill him with both of my hands, I'll let you torture him as much as you want"

"Ivan what are you doing?! Get up, someone will walk in" I whisper in shock.

He fucking got on his knees for me?

"I don't care, I want them to see, I want everyone to see me on my knees, for you, and you only, you should beat me up for not letting you explain anything, I'm so fucking sorry, and I understand if you want space now, fuck" he shakes his head.

"Ivan get up" I whisper, "who does he work for? Please tell me" he looks up at me.

"I can't, get up please" I cup his cheeks, "you don't have to apologize, you didn't know"

"Please tell me who, I'll end it all" he stands up and cups my cheeks placing his forehead on mine.

"I can't get you hurt, or anyone else" "please Ivan"

He shakes his head about to talk more but I shush him with a kiss.

He was surprised by it, but he quickly kisses back and holds my thigh with his hand.

I want to keep him safe, and distracted.

So he won't get hurt.

He groans in my mouth and sneaks his hands under my shirt roaming them on my warm skin.

"Take" he kisses me hungrily, "it off" I hold my shirt and pull it up revealing my lacy bra.

He was about to touch my breasts but stops and stares at my body.

"What?" I whisper holding his bicep.

"Ivan?" His face pales and his eyes widen in fear.

His hand moves to his chest pressing tightly, he grunts and steps back.

What the hell?

"What's wrong?" I whisper sliding my shirt back on, he yells in pain while holding his chest tightly.

My eyes widen "are you hurt?!" I quickly dial an ambulance.

"He's in pain, i-i think his chest hurts" my voice breaks holding Ivan's arm trying to get him to breathe normally.

"Okay stay on the phone with me, they're on their way ma'am" the lady says calmly.

"No! He's not responding, his eyes are shut" I cry, "I need you to perform CPR on him, ma'am, now"

I put the lady on speaker and quickly lay Ivan down placing my hands on his chest pushing as tears rush down my face.

"Please god" I cry as I hear him breathe, "I-I did it" I tell the lady and Ivan gasps holding his chest tightly.