t w e n t y f o u r

LEOLA

}{}{}{

I reached my house, and I knew something was wrong.

With the way the guards were protecting the house like someone will attack any second.

And with the way my mother was standing in the middle of the house yelling orders in Italian with tears in her eyes.

"Mama? What happened?" I whisper, she rushes to me and wraps her arms around me.

"They took your father" she sobs, my face falls, "w-what? Who?"

"I know fucking who" Vito shoves a gun in the back of his pants about to leave.

"No, you're not going anywhere" Oakley cries, "they're searching for him"

"Should I call Ivan? He might know where he is?" I ask holding back my tears.

"They're in Russia, or on the way there" Augustus bargs in the house holding his phone to his ear.

"They?" I frown, "Mr Ivan is with him, they took him too, we just don't know who they are"

Ivan? I was with him hours ago.

"The other Russian mafia has them" my uncles rush inside the house, Uncle Vector running to his twin sister to hug her.

"Are you okay?" Uncle Reggie hugs me and Oakley, we both nod.

Wenda is behind all of this.

I pull out my phone and dial her number going to the kitchen away from everyone.

"Miss me already?" I hear her stupid voice with groans and grunts in the background.

"What did you fucking do to them?"

"Oh I just gave them a little show of you" she giggles and my heart drops.

"They know how you're a pet now" she laughs evily, "but they'll soon find out who owns you" she cuts the line off.

Fucking bitch.

"Who were you talking to?" Elliot walks in the kitchen with a frown on his face, I try my best to hold back my tears.

"No one" I whisper about to walk away but he holds my arm.

"If you know something we don't, mom should be alerted" he whispers.

I nod and walk back to my mother who's on the phone with our grandparents.

But why would Wenda take them to Russia?

()()()()

After waiting for hours, an unknown number calls my mother.

"Hello?" She puts it on speaker, "Verona? Where are the kids?!" My dad shouts and it sounds like he's running.

"They're all here with me" she takes a glance at the four of us.

Vito gives me a concerned look.

"Keep an eye on them until I'm back, I'm safe, just please protect the kids" his voice breaks.

The doors open, Luther and his wife Millie walk in with their son Toni and their daughter Iana.

"Lela!" Iana squeals running to me and wrapping her arms around my legs.

I pick her up and hug her tightly holding back my tears.

I hope my dad and Ivan are okay.

"They're on their way back, Ivan informed me of a name, Mike Walters?" Luther looks at me and I gulp.

They don't know about Wenda.

"Mike? What does he have to do with this?" Elliot frowns deeply, my body freezes.

"I-I" no words, I don't know what to say.

"I'm not s-sure-" I get cut off by guards rushing inside the house with two guys behind them.

Ivan and my father.

"Oh my god" mom rushes to my dad and Millie pulls Ivan to her body tightly.

Dad's eyes drop on me and he breaks down crying.

"Dad? W-What happened?" Oakley holds his hand as he stares at me while sobbing.

"I'm so sorry" "I'm sorry" he cries and wraps his arms around me.

"I should have known something was wrong, I'm sorry amore" he lets out a broken sob in my neck shattering my heart.

I've never seen my dad break down like this.

"What happened?" Elliot looks at us confused.

"Come here Vito" Dad whispers pulling Vito in a warm tight hug.

"Vinnie, what's wrong?" Mom sniffles staring at me in confusion.

"We will talk later" Ivan says calling all of his guards.

"I want Mike Walters at the warehouse, who he works for and who works with him, сейчас!" He yells in russian making all the guards nod and leave immediately.

"What did Mike do?" Oakley asks, "answer me"

"That's enough, I'm taking Lela back to the house, I want everyone staying inside until this is done" Ivan takes a deep breath and clenches his jaw tightly.

"Let's go" he says not looking at me.

I ride with Augustus and Ivan goes in a different car, is he avoiding me?

The whole ride was quiet, I broke the silence, "how's your wife and kids?" I turn to Augustus.

"Oh they're great, I haven't seen them in a while" he sighs showing me his lock screen of his wife cuddling his kids.

My eyes brighten, "oh my god they're adorable" "but why haven't you seen them?"

"I have been working and training some new guards, I had to take my break days" he takes a turn and I see the house come in view.

"Drop me off and go back to them, you've worked enough" I smile as he parks in the driveway behind the other cars.

I'm assuming Ivan arrived.

"No Miss, I have to work-"

"No, go back home, don't worry, Ivan won't be mad" I pat his shoulder.

"Say hi to your wife" I wave opening the door.

()()()()

I enter the house where armed guards are lined up in every corner protectively.

"Miss" A guard says with his head down, "Boss requested you in his office"

I nod and walk upstairs to Ivan's office taking a deep breath.

I knock a couple of times, I hear movement and soon he opens the door.

He opens it wider for me to walk in, I do, and look around his office filled with paperwork and cabinets.

"Lela" I hear his deep voice, making me turn around, he holds my hand in his rubbing it softly.

"I'm so sorry" he whispers kneeling down, what the fuck?

He gets on both of his knees, "Ivan, what are you doing?" "Get up"

Oh god

{}
Thoughts?
Vote and Comment!!