n i n e

LEOLA

}{}{}{

The party was pretty chill and fun, except where Ivan had to introduce me to every single person.

Right now we're standing infront of a table where his uncles from his biological mother's side were seated.

I wonder where his mother is.

"You've got yourself a very nice lady, Ivan" one of his uncles licks his lips making me stand uncomfortably next to Ivan.

Ivan puts his arm around my waist and I could feel his body stiffening.

"Yes, my lady" he mumbles with dark eyes, his uncle's smile drops and he quickly looks away.

"Let's go back to the table" he mumbles placing his hand on my back leading me to our table.

Why the hell am I getting butterflies from a small gesture?

As we walk to the table, I notice Oakley and Eli standing near the drinks, so I call them over.

"Sup" Eli shakes Ivan's hand, Ivan nods and sits down, his legs spread, his jaw clenched as he stares at his uncles.

"So?" Oakley drags me away from the table, leaving Eli with Ivan.

"What?" I frown, "what was that arm thing?" She grins and I roll my eyes.

"We're getting married, Oakley" I mumble shaking my head.

"Do you see the way he looks at you? He definitely has something for you!" She whisper yells.

"Shut up" we walk where our brothers are seated with girls flirting with them.

"Thank you, beautiful, but I'm kinda busy tonight" Vito kisses the girl's hand making me scrunch my face.

"Hello" Vito stands up hugging both me and Oakley, "How's my brother in law treating you?"

"Good" I nod about to smash my phone on the table from how much Mike keeps sending messages.

"You wanna get that?" Elliot stares at my screen since Mike is calling.

"Oh yeah" I answer and walk away to the drinks.

"What? I can't answer, stop fucking calling-"

"I love you, please don't marry him, please, I love you so much, I'm in love, I'll stop forcing you, you're mine baby, please-"

I hang up once I see Ivan coming my way, "we have to dance" he mumbles clearly annoyed.

I nod putting my phone down on our table, he pulls his hand out for me to take, my cheeks instantly burn, I shake it off and put my hand in his.

()()()()

Ivan leads me to the dance floor while everyone watches, some couples joining in the dance, including my parents and Ivan's.

They're so in love

"I don't know how to dance" I mumble starting to panic, Ivan smirks "I know you do"

"Oh shut up, I was like 12" I giggle putting my arms around his neck while he holds my waist.

Ivan is talking about the time where I had my seventh grade dance, no one wanted to dance with me, so he asked me to, he was fourteen at the time and helping the teachers, it was awkward, but it's a good memory to look back at.

"You loved it" he whispers looking anywhere but me, "you were gossiping with Jules about it for a week straight-"

"Ivan!" I whisper yell, "how'd you know?" I frown gently hitting his chest.