t w e n t y s e v e n

IVANOV

}{}{}{

"Fuck!" I smash my fist on the metal door as blood spalshes from my knuckles.

"Shut it down, you fucking animal!" A guard yells behind the door.

I lick my lips and try to control my anger, they put me in a cage looking room like a fucking dog.

"I just need my fucking pills, get me my fucking pills!" I growl kicking the door.

I need my meds.

And I fucking need Lela.

"You need to fucking arrest Suzannah Capone, she runs different child trafficking programs all over London and Russia, take her, not me" I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Not me" guards mock me, "he has murdered innocent people in the most cruel way-"

I cut the shithead off, "they're not fucking innocent, they raped people, they fucking raped children!" I hold both my fists up that are cuffed and smash them on the door.

It broke.

I kick the door open with my foot revealing horrified guards.

"Step back!" A guard points his gun at me making me smirk.

I walk to the guard, and grab the back of his neck shoving him to the floor while he shakes in fear.

"Don't even think about calling me an animal" I smile grabbing his head twisting it to the side.

His eyes roll to the back of his head and his body relaxes.

"He killed him!" Guards run inside with guns and a shield.

"Put your hands behind your back!"

"Now!"

I was about to move but my whole body stops and shakes.

They tased me.

LEOLA

}{}{}{

"Let me go" I hear my sister sob loudly as she gets pushed in the room I'm in.

"W-Wenda" I whisper, She walks in the room directly to me.

"I'll do anything, but don't touch them, I-I'm begging you"

"No!" My mother kicks and screams, a guard pushes his hand inside Oakley's pants.

My eyes widen, "I'll take John" "please" My voice breaks, Wenda nods at the guard and he removes his hand from Oakley.

I let out a sigh of relief, but my body starts to panic once John walks in naked holding a toy.

"Get her on her hands and knees" he smirks and licks his lips.

"If you touch her I'll fucking murder you!" My father grunts getting held by four guards.

"I'd love to watch you try" John smirks taking off my underwear as my body shakes in fear.

"Get the fuck off!" Elliot shouts loudly, John inserts things inside of me and starts touching me everywhere.

Oakley sobs loudly held by Owen who's eyes are pointed to the ground.

It hurts, physically and mentally.

"I want Vincent in my room" Wenda smiles at my mother, "naked"

My mom lets out screams and tries to kick the guards as Wenda orders for them to take my dad.