Chapter 238 Drift

"Why did Qiu Shao use the gold supercar to race?" Bai Jing looked worried.

"How about the golden supercar? It's a 3 billion car, and it's better than that foreigner's car. Brother Qiu is sure to win." Bai Yan is full of confidence in Qiu Shui.

Liang Zitao said, "Qiu Shui's car is really expensive, but when it comes to performance, it's really not as good as Genuf's Shark supercar. And that Shark supercar has been modified."

"No way? Brother Qiu's car is worth 3 billion yuan. How can it be inferior to that foreigner's car?" Zhao Li didn't believe it either.

"Qiu Shao's car is expensive because it is expensive in gold. In fact, the engine used in that car is the Red Star engine from three years ago. The car in Jenaf's car is the latest Red Star engine. The engine. The horsepower is also stronger than that of Qiu Shao's golden supercar. In the car, Qiu Shao has already lost a quarter."

If Bai Jing knew that Qiu Shui was using that golden supercar to race, she would have stopped her just now.

"Oh." Liang Zitao sighed and asked Bai Jing, "The club will have other racing drivers on the field later. Can those racing drivers win the foreigner?"

Bai Jing smiled wryly, "The chances are too small. Although Gennaf has a bad mouth, he is still very strong. The only racer who has the ability to fight him is also injured."

"Then we are doomed?" Losing money is a trivial matter, but the most important thing is that Liang Zitao couldn't accept that with so many Chinese people, they would lose to a few foreigners.

It is still a few of the thirty or so foreigners.

Liang Zitao couldn't help but said to Lou Yuchen, "Why didn't you stop Qiushui just now?"

Lou Yuchen stared intently at Qiushui's conspicuous golden supercar, and said in a flat tone, "I trust him."

He Tiantian didn't know what racing was, he only heard Liang Zitao say that Qiushui was going to lose.

So, holding He Ran's hand, he said to He Ran: "Father, Master Qiu won't lose, right?"

He Ran touched his little head with a smile, and said, "Yes, you, Master Qiu, will definitely win."

On the arena, fourteen sports cars of various kinds appeared one by one.

There are seven racers from the GTR club, and there are exactly seven racers from CQKN including Qiushui.

But the problem is, these seven racers, except for the four professional ones, are all recruited by Guardforce from various places.

Originally, because of the arrival of Qiushui, many second-generation members with a certain level of experience in the circle signed up.

However, because of Jenave's relationship, those second generations are no longer available. Among them is Bai Jing.

The drivers of the club got on, and Qiu Shui was still missing one person, and Wei An went up to make up the number for the last person.

This time the race is three laps around the track.

The CQKN track is not short, with as many as twelve corners in one lap.

The whole process of the game will be broadcast live on the screen behind the auditorium.

The cars all drove onto the track one by one.

Qiu Shui's golden supercar is in the second column, and next to him is Genuf's shark supercar.

Jenuff's Shark supercar is the top sports car of Paklin. Limited to 40 units worldwide.