Chapter 252 Check Monitoring

"Qiu Shui, what do you mean?"

Qiu Mingxuan turned to look at Qiushui.

Because the person blocking his car door in front of him was brought by Qiu Shui.

"What do you mean, didn't I just say that? Since there was a car accident, of course we called the police. When the traffic police come, we can do whatever we want. We won't take advantage of you."

Qiu Shui had a faint smile on his face, but that smile didn't catch his eyes.

An uncle reminded: "Little Sanzi, Mingxuan just said that there is no need for Daqing and the others to compensate. If you do this, the police will come and you must be responsible. Then Daqing will have to pay 20,000 yuan to Mingxuan. "

"It doesn't matter, how much should we pay? We must pay for it. I believe that Fifth Uncle will do the same, right?" Qiu Shui turned to look at Fifth Uncle.

Uncle Wu was also very angry when he heard that his son and grandson were wronged so wrongly.

Therefore, supporting Qiu Shui said: "Just do what the third son said. Call the police, call the police. It should be our responsibility, and we will definitely not evade it."

This year, Qiu Shuanzi is 20 years old. Because of poor grades and poor family conditions.

So, after Qiu Shuanzi graduated from high school, he got a job in the town.

Generally, children like Qiu Shuanzi who stopped studying early and came out to work will basically get married and have children very early.

Qiu Shuanzi is no exception.

Although Qiu Shuanzi's family conditions are not good, the work in the town is also very average.

However, he already has a girlfriend.

Now, accidentally, I just bumped into a car.

These villagers shouted that it was Qiu Shuanzi and Qiu Daqing who were touching porcelain, and they also said that they had wronged Qiu Mingxuan by confusing right and wrong.

If this matter gets out, Qiu Shuanzi's reputation will be ruined.

Even if his girlfriend doesn't mind, her girlfriend's family will definitely mind too.

So, this thing has to be clarified. Can't be sloppy.

"Okay, then I'll call." With Uncle Wu's words, Qiu Shui immediately called the police.

Seeing that Qiu Shui really called the police, Qiu Mingxuan inevitably felt a little guilty.

But he soon regained his composure.

There is no monitoring here, and his car does not have a driving recorder.

Even if the traffic police came, they probably wouldn't be able to see anything.

"Okay, if that's the case, let's wait for the traffic police to come. But I have to call my dad." After speaking, Qiu Mingxuan picked up his cell phone and called his father.