Chapter 262 Finding Faults

He Ping has two aunts.

Dagu's personality is very similar to He Ping's father. They are all kind of gentle people.

Because the second aunt was the youngest child, she was spoiled by her grandparents since she was a child.

Later, before the grandparents died, they married the second aunt to an ordinary family named Liu in the center of City B.

Then a son was born.

He Ping's second uncle's family was originally an ordinary family.

Later, not long after He Ping's second aunt got married, her husband's family was demolished, and she received more than five million yuan in compensation and three houses in the city center.

After the second uncle took the money, he went to invest and do business. Unexpectedly, with good luck, the business is getting bigger and bigger.

After more than 20 years, until now, he has earned hundreds of millions of net worth.

Originally, Second Aunt He Ping's temperament was very perverse. Since I have been in junior high school, I look down on my eldest brother and second sister who have not studied much.

Later, after the demolition and riches, He Ping's second aunt felt that she was superior to others. He looked down on He Ping, the others and the aunt's family even more.

During the usual Chinese New Year gatherings, He Ping's father and aunt's family were also run on in various ways.

The so-called is not a family does not enter a door.

The second aunt hates the poor and loves the rich, and so does her husband and son.

Today, the reason why He Ping's second aunt's family of three came to He Ping's house was to match He Ping.

But before the matchmaker's words came out, he heard that He Ping's boyfriend's family wanted to invite He Ping's family to Xingyue Hotel for dinner.

The second aunt's family shouted and followed.

The car stopped in the parking lot outside the entrance of Xingyue Hotel.

Because it's noon and it's a working day. Therefore, there are not many cars at the entrance of Xingyue Hotel.

After the second aunt got out of the car, she looked at the four characters at the entrance of Xingyue Hotel, and complained to the second aunt next to her: "This Yangcheng is just a small place. Look, it's been so many years. There is still only this one." A four-star hotel. Unlike our city center, there are two five-star hotels alone."

While talking, the second aunt kept raising her hands, deliberately showing off the gold bracelets and big diamond rings on the family's hands.

"You said that we are the city center. Yangcheng is only a town in City B. It is not bad to have a meal in such a four-star hotel. Today at noon, I barely ate two bites. If it doesn't suit my appetite, we will go back to our A good meal in a five-star hotel in the city center.”

The second uncle also raised his right hand wearing the newly bought gold watch, and pretended to shake it in front of He Ping and the others.

On the surface, it was consolation, but in fact, it was contemptuous of the four-star hotel in front of him.

If it goes a little deeper, it means looking down on Father He and others who live in the town of Yangcheng.

At the same time, show off your wealth.

Liu Tao, the son of the two on the side, spoke more bluntly.

"I said Uncle, your in-laws are too stingy. Why come to such a small hotel when talking about marriage. No matter what, you should go to a five-star hotel in the city center. Are they looking down on you, or are they looking down on us?" ?”