Chapter 295 Discovery

Although I got Archibald's diary.

But Qiu Shui simply turned it over twice and threw it into the box.

Now I heard that those things of Archibald are related to the treasures left by him.

Then Qiushui became interested.

Qiu Shui found those things of Archibald.

Picked up the diary with a sense of history.

Suddenly, Qiu Shui remembered that when he got the diary, the system specially marked the word "true".

Qiu Shui was still wondering at the time, why did he still mark this, could it be fake.

Just now Aqina said that she also has the diary of her ancestors in her hand.

If the book in his hand is real, then it means that the book in Aqina's hand is fake.

Qiu Shui touched his chin.

Immediately afterwards, he asked the system: "System father, the diary in my hand is indeed real. It was written by Archibald himself, right?"

The system said: "Of course. Produced by this system, it is absolutely genuine. Any resemblance is purely fictional."

Got it.

It seemed like he really wanted it.

Now that it is confirmed that this diary is true.

Qiu Shui hurriedly took advantage of the time to read Archibald's diary carefully.

Get ready to find this treasure.

What a third.

Qiu Shui is very greedy.

He wants it all.

It's just that Archibald's diary is written in English.

Qiu Shui looked a little strenuous.

If you don't know some words, you have to look them up.

As for the system.

It's really just to accompany Qiushui to have a look.

In fact, the content of this diary is really not much.

It's just that Archibald's nonsense is too much.

Qiushui spent more than two hours.

With great difficulty, a large part of the useless content was removed. Find out what's useful in it.

Qiu Shui was wondering before, how could Aqina know that Archibald's relic would be in his hands.

After reading the diary, Qiu Shui understood why.

It turned out that Archibald had been to China hundreds of years ago.

At that time, Huaguo was still in the age of emperors, and the dynasty was still very prosperous.

Archibald came to China by boat with a team of merchants.

The place where Ebo was located at that time was very backward.

However, his country is rich in gold.

Therefore, after he traveled across the ocean and brought a pile of gold to Huaguo, he immediately became a rich man.

He used the gold to become a foreign merchant in China.

He built his own sea caravan, constantly going back and forth between his own country and the dynasty of Huaguo.