Chapter 322 Forgot

Qiu Shui never expected that he was watching a play just now.

As a result, this scene suddenly involved her boyfriend, no, her fiancé.

That Jasmine just showed her affection with her boyfriend in front of everyone.

In a blink of an eye, he actually ran to Lou Yuchen, saying that he fell in love with Lou Yuchen at first sight, and wanted Lou Yuchen to date her?

Is this woman out of her mind?

Thomas didn't expect that Molly, who was still flirting with him just now, would run to confess to another man in a blink of an eye.

He was looking at Lou Yuchen, and had to admit that even if he was a man, he still thought Lou Yuchen was really good-looking.

However, good-looking, but not the sunny and strong type that the West likes.

But the kind of handsome man in the East.

The facial features are very delicate and beautiful, but the temperament on the body is very cold. It doesn't make people think that he is a girl.

On the contrary, it looks very much like those immortals in oriental legends.

Thomas also knew that Jasmine actually liked the culture of Hua Guo.

But Jasmine looked down on the people of Hua, thinking they were backward and ignorant.

On the one hand, Jasmine likes the Chinese culture, but on the other hand she rejects it.

Thomas actually thought nothing of it.

After all, these are small things.

However, Thomas never expected that Jasmine would actually go to confess her love to a Chinese.

Lou Yuchen was used to this kind of thing.

Therefore, he directly rejected Jasmine very skillfully.

"Sorry, I have a fiancé, please respect yourself, miss."

In the past, Lou Yuchen refused directly without even bothering to find a reason.

Now, with Qiu Shui, there was naturally a need for an explanation.

After listening to Lou Yuchen's words, Qiu Shui nodded in satisfaction.

Jasmine was not satisfied.

In fact, Jasmine went to Huaguo with her family when she was very young.

The people of China at that time were backward and ignorant.

Therefore, Hua Guo left a very bad impression in her heart.

However, she saw a very good-looking little brother in the capital of China.

That little brother seemed to have come out of the fairy world in a dream.

It was so beautiful that Jasmine was dumbfounded.

At that time, Jasmine immediately stepped forward and told that handsome little brother that she wanted him to be her groom.

However, the little brother just glanced at her lightly, left without saying anything.

After Jasmine saw that little brother leaving, she wanted to chase after him, but her legs were too short. Can't catch up at all.

He could only watch the little brother leave.

Since that time, Jasmine has been dreaming about that scene.

After she grew up, she never went to Huaguo again.

However, that good-looking little brother has always been in her memory.