Chapter 328

Jasmine was taken away.

The scene seemed to have resumed the excitement just now.

It seemed that apart from the obvious slap on Jon's face, everything just now didn't exist.

Those people should drink and talk and laugh happily.

Qiu Shui, Lou Yuchen and the system stood aside, like outsiders.

"Oh, it seems that someone has been slapped in the face." Qiu Shui shook the red wine glass in his hand and looked at the system with a smile.

"You child, why are you talking to your father?" The system glared at Qiushui, then gestured to Qiushui with his eyes, telling him to pay attention.

There is Lou Yuchen next to him, so he can't show his secrets.

Qiu Shui still smiled and said, "Lou Yuchen also heard what you said just now. It's not so easy for you to hide now."

Qiu Shui secretly smiled, this little system thought he was pretending a bit.

In fact, he didn't know that Lou Yuchen had discovered him as early as when he was stealing spicy noodles in the lobby.

It's just that Lou Yuchen didn't expose it.

"Being a father is just judging according to common sense. I didn't expect that Jasmine would lose her mind. This is not within the scope of my father's estimation."

"My son, you have seen what happened today. On occasions like this, it doesn't matter what face you have. The important thing is profit. I asked you to come here for my father, just to let you know clearly that in our position, If you want not to be swayed by interests, you can only become interests themselves, so you can drive interests.”

The system has a stern face, like a strict father teaching his children.

Anyway, in front of Lou Yuchen, it will definitely not ruin the image of Yan's father.

He is Qiu Shui's father. It is the boss of the Super Corps.

He is a super boss.

That image must be cold and domineering.

"Yes, yes, I understand."

Qiu Shui glanced at the hand that the system reached out to dessert.

"But Dad, let me remind you that the ones on the left of your hand are desserts. The wine is on your right."

Qiu Shui blinked at the system, as if kindly reminding.

The system reached out to the dessert's hand and stopped immediately.

Then he looked at Lou Yuchen who was beside Qiushui.

Immediately, he remembered his overlord personality.

According to TV dramas and novels, President Ba doesn't seem to eat desserts.

But the scent of the dim sum kept drilling into its nose.

It doesn't want to eat either, but this damn hand doesn't listen to it.

But Lou Yuchen was here, he couldn't eat it.

That would damage the image of the overlord and strict father that it has maintained all along.

So no.

The system had no choice but to sneer stiffly and said, "Oh, I was talking to you just now, but I didn't notice it. I really don't eat any desserts for my father. I'm getting old. My eyes are not working well."

After speaking, the system reached out directly, wanting to pick up a glass of champagne.

However, Qiu Shui handed the red wine that he had been holding to the system, "This red wine is the taste that Dad likes. Try it."