Chapter 307 Lost

The moment the chess piece in Yusuke Yamada's hands slipped, the whole world seemed to be quiet.

When he slumped on the chair and uttered the phrase "I lost" in a daze.

In an instant, there was a stormy sea.

On the side, Yusuke Ichiro had a look of disbelief.

Impossible, how could my father lose.

This is impossible.

The other media reporters also looked in disbelief.

lost?

The world's second-ranked chess player actually lost.

Lost to a player who had no international reputation at all.

A Huaguo chess player whose rank is only at the beginning?

Those people in the live broadcast room were even more shocked.

"Acting, this must be acting, right? This is a finished script, right?"

"Oh God, someone wake me up. This can't be true. How could Yusuke Yamada lose."

"Illusion, it must be an illusion."

"It's so powerful, how could that chess player from Huaguo be so powerful?"

"I've seen his chess game before, and it's completely different from today's."

"So, did he not use his full strength before?"

"So, he really has such arrogance? Isn't he arrogant?"

"What kind of hero's counterattack script is this? Before, I always thought that the scripts in Huaguo were exaggerated. Unexpectedly, real life is even more exaggerated."

"This is even more exciting than the chess game between Lou Yuchen and Yusuke Yamada."

"Didn't you hear what this Chinese man said just now? Xiongjie Yamada is the only one besides Lou Yuchen who has been in his hands until the end."

"If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes and heard what others said, I would definitely have slapped him in the face. Only after seeing it did I know that what he said may be true."

In the face of absolute strength, it is really possible to shut up all falsehoods, criticisms, and malicious speculations.

Even people who don't know how to play Go, seeing the cold sweat on Yusuke Yamada's forehead, he looks devastated. Then he understood how much this game of chess hit him.

In fact, there were people who stood in front of Qiushui until the end.

But that's because Qiu Shui didn't try his best at all.

Moreover, at that time, most of the chess games were played on the Internet.

Later, after fully merging the master card, under the condition of exhausting all efforts.

So far, in real life, only Lou Yuchen and Yusuke Yamada have survived to the end in his hands.

Yusuke Yamada's chess is actually very strong.

However, it is not the strongest.

Probably because of playing chess for too many years.

Therefore, Yusuke Yamada's chess seemed a bit stiff instead.

There is no vitality of youth.

Therefore, it only takes about fifty moves, and Qiu Shui has basically seen through his chess.

Lou Yuchen's chess is also very regular.

But Lou Yuchen's chess can be flexible.

However, Yusuke Yamada's chess will not be flexible.